SANParks.org Forums

View unanswered posts | View active topics

[ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Post subject: Re: Tsendze Rustic Camp
Unread postPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:28 am 
Guru
Guru

leervis wrote:
Welcome back on the forum Rodger. I would like to thank you and Elina for all that you do in Tsendze and especially for helping me fold and pack my ground sheet. I have talked my wife into camping and we will be with you next August. She will drive you owl mad!

You welcome Leevis,I was also very much happy to see you again,please also it will be also nice to see your family again here at Tsendze,the owls will be waiting for her,I hope she still remember me from Shimuwini bush camp,and it will be so lovely to see her here at Tsendze.

@ Tessa,thanks very much,I will be looking forwad to see next year December,2015 is just around the corner,have a great time for now out there.

Unread postPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:22 pm 
Virtual Ranger
Virtual Ranger

This thread and various trip reports have inspired me to secure 4 nights over Xmas :dance:
Now which site would you recommend for an "Older" woman all on her own (I love fences and might prefer to be closer to the ablutions at night) :redface:
PS I have not pitched a tent in ten years :lol: so guess who will have some practice runs :redface:

I am a free spirit...Either admire me from the ground. Or fly with me...But don't ever try to cage me.

Tsendze 22 - 26 December 2014

Unread postPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:47 pm 

Nkulu, as an older, 69, person who has not camped for around 20 years, I also did the practice thing. It is a good idea! Tsendze is a marvelous camp and the two people who look after it, Rodger and Elina do a wonderful job. Most sites have a fence close but if you look at the Google view map earlier on this thread it might help you. You can book a site by emailing Mopani camp. I had 26 which was great, and it looked like 27, 28, 29 and 30 were all on the fence. Enjoy your visit!

Unread postPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:49 pm 
Guru
Guru

MikeP wrote:
Hi prwin. Thanks for the map. Also looking forward to June next year. Am at Tsendze from 25 - 29 June (site 29). Also looking forward to meeting you Rodger and Elina. This will be our first camping trip in Kruger. Have stayed in Kruger bungalows since a laaitie (1965/66). Oops giving away my age. Anyway, my last visit to Kruger was in 2011 and stayed at Skukuza, Satara and Lower Sabie. Last 2 years have been to Kgalagadi. Looking forward to meeting you guys in one of the most awesome surroundings.

You very welcome MikeP,we lookking forward to see you MikeP,come and enjoy the Rustic,Don't forget your :cam: to take the owls in the camp,enjoy where you are by now MikeP,we all loves you.I was on leave I also arrived on the 14th here at Tsendze,am back on duty now.

Unread postPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:44 am 
Virtual Ranger
Virtual Ranger

Hi there Rodger! How are you?

And how is my favourite camp in KNP - had any rain yet?

Wishing you and your family as well as Elinah and her family a wonderful Festive Season!

Camping at Tsendze again is definitely on my wishlist for 2015! :D

Unread postPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:41 pm 
Guru
Guru

NaomiC,thanks a lot for wishing me and Elina,we are just missing you this time here at Tsendze,we didn't received a strong rain here only shower NaomiC,but the place is very green now,mopani warms as well but still small,all the best to you too out there NaomiC.

Unread postPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:57 pm 

Hi Rodger! I have not forgotten to post the photos of the owls now that we are back home in the Cape.

Wishing you and Elina and your families a wonderful Christmas :gflower:

Unread postPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:36 pm 

Hi Rodger, may I also add my wishes of a great Xmas and a wonderful 2015 to those already posted. We have booked again at Tsendze for next September and look forward to seeing you and Elina then.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9