Here are the answers to the raptor challenge Sky 27
All birds taken in the Satara area
1 ) Juvenile Bateleur - The Juvenile has uniform brown plumage , cere and facial skin grey-green and a distinctive short tail
2) Black Chested Snake Eagle Smaller than a Martial Eagle with unspotted white underparts, scaled lower legs, round head and conspicuous large yellow eyes
3) African Fish Eagle
4) Secretary Bird
5) African Harrier Hawk (Gymnogene) Largest grey hawk in the area. Head small with yellow face.
7) Brown Snake Eagle The largest snake-eagle.The dark brown plumage,large yellow owl-like eyes, upright posture and round head very distinctive
8 )Hooded Vultures considerably smaller than the white-headed and Lappet-faced vultures. Very slender bill and whitish down on the back of the head distinctive
9) White headed Vulture A very distinctive vulture with blackish plumage, white crown,pink facial skin, red bill and white leggings. In flight F secondaris conspicously white, M greyish black
10) Tawny Eagle with Swaison's Spurfowl kill
11) White backed Vulture Smaller and darker than the Cape Vulture,though plumage bocome paler with age. The characteristic off-white rump and lower back is only visible in flight or whn the wings are spread. Neck dark grey with whitish down.
12) Lappet-faced Vulture The largest and most dominant of the vulture. Main features are the dark plumage, bare red head with conspicuous skin folds and an enormous yellowish horn coloured bill. In flght underwings are mostly dark with a narrow white bar.
13) African Goshawk Most similar to the little sparrowhawk, distinguised by larger size,greenish grey (not yellow) cere and lack of white on the rump
14) African Hawk Eagle Differs from the Ayre's Hawk eagle in that it's breas is less heavilly streaked. In flight the African Hawk Eagle has a broad subterminal tail band where the tailband in the Ayre's eagle is narrow
Thanks to everyone that participated