Skip to Content

Ground Floor Oceanette

Knysna, Tsitsikamma, Wilderness
RiaanS

Ground Floor Oceanette

Unread postby RiaanS » Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:30 pm

Any opinions what the view from the ground floor oceanettes is like? Will one at least have a view of the ocean or is there some rocks/bushes obscuring the view? I made a resevation for a small oceanette and was allocated one on the ground floor. Was wondering if it's worthwhile making a fuss for another unit.

DinkyBird

Re: Ground Floor Oceanette

Unread postby DinkyBird » Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:35 pm

Hi and welcome to the forums Riaan.

We have stayed in a groud floor unit and I thought the view lovely. But you are probably going to have a better view of the sea from higher.

I personally would keep the ground floor option. One has access right onto the rocks etc while units above open onto a balcony. Your braai etc is on grass on the ground floor.

Hope this helps.
Sawubona
Dalene

ndloti
Senior Virtual Ranger
Senior Virtual Ranger

Unread postby ndloti » Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:11 am

The corner ground floor unit to the far end closest to the start of the trail is apparently the best one of all .
KNP is sacred. I am opposed to the modernisation of Kruger and from the depths of my soul long for the Kruger of yesteryear! 1000+km on foot in KNP incl 56 wild trails.200+ nights in the wildernessndloti-indigenous name for serval.

RiaanS

Unread postby RiaanS » Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:01 pm

Thanks for the replies. I'm big on braai, so easy access to it is crucial :). Ground floor it will be then, hopefully the corner one.

Return to “Garden Route Parks”