Skip to Content

Late entry - MZNP

Addo, Camdeboo, Karoo, Mountain Zebra

Moderator: lion queen

andy_b

Late entry - MZNP

Unread postby andy_b » Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:20 pm

Hello,

I think I may have made a silly mistake. I booked four nights accommodation at MZNP over the period of the Slovenia V England match on 23rd June 2010, and was hoping to return to the park after watching the match in Port Elizabeth. Kick off is 1600 so I will not leave Port Elizabeth by car until after 1800, is there any chance I will get back to the cottage in the park or will I have to sleep in my car that night?

Many thanks,

Andrew

DinkyBird

Re: Late entry

Unread postby DinkyBird » Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:27 pm

Hi Andrew,

We have had a similar query recently so I am going to write to the park and see what arrangements, if any, can be made for late arrivals. Will get back to you soon.
Sawubona
Dalene

DinkyBird

Re: Late entry - MZNP

Unread postby DinkyBird » Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:55 am

Dear Dalene

Thank you for the e-mail. Guests are able to make arrangements for an early departure or late arrival. This can be arranged with the Duty Manager, Ms Thutula Fobosi or alternatively at the reception desk. We charge R100 per late arrival/ early departure.

We are aware that during the Soccer matches, we will have a lot of requests like these and we will certainly work out something closer to time depending on the number of requests and the difference in their arrival/departure times.

Hope all finds you well

Kind Regards

Lesley Ann Meyer
Park Manager
Sawubona
Dalene

andy_b

Re: Late entry - MZNP

Unread postby andy_b » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:15 am

Dinkybird,

Many thanks for your swift response on this, very helpful! :D

Andrew