Skip to content

SANParks.org Forums

View unanswered posts | View active topics

[ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Twee Riviren
Unread postPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:14 pm 

We decided to go to TR on Sunday 21 September to restock, do some laundry, have lunch in the restaurant etc but now we can not find if they are open on a Sunday? Particularly interested in the shop and laundry opening times. Can you buy wine in South Africa on a Sunday? thanks all Pen :gflower:

Post subject: Re: Twee Riviren
Unread postPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:45 pm 
Junior Virtual Ranger
Junior Virtual Ranger

Pen-the shop will be open but as far as I know, Northern Cape liquor laws prohibit the sale of alcohol on a Sunday. The last time I did laundry at Twee Rivieren, there were just hand basins that you could do washing in.....no washing machines etc.......that was in the camp site

Unread postPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:42 am 

Jo wrote:
Pen-the shop will be open but as far as I know, Northern Cape liquor laws prohibit the sale of alcohol on a Sunday. The last time I did laundry at Twee Rivieren, there were just hand basins that you could do washing in.....no washing machines etc.......that was in the camp site

Thanks Jo as they said laundry I assumed it meant machines! Good to know in advance. I might email the office at TR to see if anything has changed. Pen

Unread postPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:32 pm 

penolva wrote:
Jo wrote:

Thanks Jo as they said laundry I assumed it meant machines! Good to know in advance. I might email the office at TR to see if anything has changed. Pen

The office came back, no washing machines just the hand wash as Jo said. Shop is open on a Sunday. Pen