Skip to content

SANParks.org Forums

View unanswered posts | View active topics

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Page 3 of 4
 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: At last it's time to go Kruger 2 - photo edition.
Unread postPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:54 pm 
Virtual Ranger
Virtual Ranger

Some where, Some time......

Some where at some point during our 10 day trip, we saw these guys. (BTW not on day 7.)

Rhinos are active during the day and night and spend at least half of the time grazing.They rest during the hottest part of the day in shade or dense bush. Rhinos sleep laying down with their snout resting on the ground. They will hide in dense bush when it's cold or very windy. When they sleep, they are fast asleep and breath quite loudly, but their ears keep turning in all directions. A sleeping rhino will react lighting fast getting up when disturbed.

All the Rhino information I've written in this TR is based off of what I've read in my collection of mammal books.

Unread postPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:02 pm 
Virtual Ranger
Virtual Ranger

Oct 10, Day 7, continue

After brunch with the ellies, we took the Sweni road just because it's a lovely road to drive. The last time we drove this road we saw very little, but we really enjoyed this piece of african bush.

We saw a few impies and a couple of steenbokkies, but I'm so in barest to say that I could not get any good pics of them.

At Mahungumula water hole we spotted at troop of bobbies far away and widely scattered, relaxing and eating some leaves and grub. This lady was not to far from the road.

Just before Sweni waterhole we saw a beautiful small heard of zebbies, relaxing in the mid day heat. I always like seeing them, never mind that we saw so many earlier the day.

Only 50m on at the Sweni waterhole were a small heard of ellies drinking water from the reservoir. The little ones could not reach and they tried every thing to get their trunks over the edge. Why they did not drink form the troth I don't know?

We sat with them for quite some time and left to find just around the bend a tiny red car in the middle of the veld on the river's side looking at this right in front of him under the Lala palms.

Luckily the tiny red car quickly got himself back to the road when he saw us and the leos decided to be good sports and came out from under neath the palm trees.......

Day 7, to continue.......... (to many leos to post them all on one page)

Unread postPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:12 pm 
Virtual Ranger
Virtual Ranger

Oct 10, Day 7, continue

After the zebbies and ellies we thought we had a great drive on the Sweni road, until we spotted a little red car in the middle of the veld. We thought maybe they were having a body break, but no, they were looking at lions right in front of there little car under neath the palms. We were so surprised, could not believe our eye with this little red car small enough to fit in by trailer. He quickly got him self back to the road and all the man was saying is: " Lion, lion, lion!"

They were far away from the road and we could only see some golden fur under neath the palms. But we hardly waited 10 minutes and the lions started getting up looking around.

There were eight of the golden cats and they just kept coming out from underneath the palms they were laying under.

One by one they walked closer.

Well they walked a bit and then rested a bit - it was 37 degrees!

There were always two lionesses in front, then the three teenagers and then granny always at the back.

This lioness was the leader and would look back and wait for her sister to catch up.

Then she came to a stop right in front of our vehicle about 30/40 meters away.

She looked very interested in the zebra not to far off and we hoped maybe they will try to make a kill.

The sister joined her.

And after that we only had lazy resting lions.

We spend about 2 hours with them and it got really crowded on the narrow road. By now the mites know Skillie does not like the crowds and he made a brake for it!

We had a quite drive back to camp, but our minds were full of what we've seen today.

End of Day 7!

Last edited by Super Mongoose on Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Unread postPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:56 pm 
Virtual Ranger
Virtual Ranger

Some where, Some time....

Rhino horns only consists of keratin, the same stuff our finger nails are made from. Just like our own finger nails it never stops growing. Other horned mammals horn's have a bone core, but not the Rhino. Rhino horns grows at a rate of 2 to 6 cm per year, approximately 2kg's per year. Rhino's horns are worn down by using them to defend cows and calfs and to protect a territory. Cow's horns are longer and thinner than bull's horns because they don't need to use them as often as the bulls do. The record length for a white Rhino's horn is 1,58 meters long. On some private game farms owners have the Rhino's horns cut off in the hope that this action will protect the Rhinos against poaching. The Rhino's horns will grow back to its original length in 3 to 4 years.

Some where at some point in time during out trip we saw these guys, grazing peacefully unaware of the danger they live in.

Last edited by Super Mongoose on Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Unread postPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:06 pm 
Virtual Ranger
Virtual Ranger

Oct 11, Day 8

We woke up to a bleak overcast morning. We decided today to go a bit north again, back to Timbavati picnic spot for brunch and the Ratelpan bird hide. It was great to see all the cats yesterday, but we missed seeing some special birds. We left not long after the gate opened and were only a few minutes away from camp when we ran into a mini pile up of vehicles. It could only be the lions we've heard all of last night. The nice people told us there were 5 lions far away but they are gone now. Most of the vehicles left and Skillie had a quick look and found them: "Binocs lions". They were almost in line with the airfield's hanger.

After yesterday's golden "show off" kitties, new lions will have to sit in the middle of the road or make a kill next to the road to make us look twice. So we told all the vehicles that just arrived where they were and created a nice big pile up and left!

At the Witpens waterhole we found these miserable looking guys, a few white-backed vultures and 2 jackies. Maybe it was the weather that made them so sorry looking.

We turned onto the S127 and found 2 male ostriches on there way somewhere.

At the S39 we turned towards Timbavati and spotted our second juvenile Bateleur! Very interesting fact, it takes 7 years for a Bateleur to get his adult coat!

We planned to make a quick stop at Timbavati for a body break before going to the bird hide. The picnic bokkies were there to welcome us back.

This girl was on her way to the river, but stopped for a quick photo session.

The caretaker at Timbavati also loves birds and in April earlier this year showed us the little Scops owl in the big wild fig tree. I looked around and then he came and told me the Scoppie now lives on the other side of the river. He has an old dustbin lid filled with water underneath a tree close to where he sits during the day. I was thrilled as some blue wax-bills came to drink and they sat still for more than a second. Photo time!!!!

We were just about to leave for the bird hide when someone yelled "leopard" and true, a leopard ran across the sandy riverbed a bit before the waterhole and disappeared into the reeds. Me and Skillie only saw some spots though the binocs and I don't even think both our spots were enough to make half a leopard. But we knew he was there!

Then Skillie spotted the other picnic bokkie in the thicket right in front of the picnic area. She was a bit camera shy, but look at her beautiful white toes!

We almost forgot that this was only a quick stop and we would be coming back after spending some time at the Ratelpan bird hide.

Not far from the Ratelpan bird hide we saw a few Buffalo coming out of the river bed. We stopped and they were a beautiful little heard of around 80. I took some pics and when we looked again we were almost surrounded by the buffs. They looked calm just staring at us and as we wanted to move a bit forward for some more pics a young bull gave a charge from the front. I got the fright of my life! Skillie stopped and the bull stopped but did not walk away from the road. Then I got myself together and took some photos of him. We sat a while as there were buffs behind us and he mock charged us again! As soon as we pulled away he charged us again, but Skillie kept going and out maneuvered him. We looked back as he stopped. A car from the from came past and before we could warn him, he drove past the bull and they were charged from behind. The man stopped still not knowing the bull was charging and the bull stopped just missing the corner of their vehicle. I never got any photos of this whole exiting ordeal, but I can show the mites the guilty buff. He has a magnificent set of horns.

In these photos above the mites will see the background kept charging showing how he kept charging us and every time stopped in a different place.

The majority of the heard looked like young adults and there were a lot of calfs - thats why buffy was so protective.

Day 8, to continue....

Unread postPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:18 pm 
Virtual Ranger
Virtual Ranger

Oct 11, day 8, continue

We arrived at the Ratelpan bird hide and again we were all by our selfs. There were a lot less birds than last time, maybe the weather had something to do with it. Never less, there were a few beautiful specimens.

This Yellow-billed stork was behind the reeds preening himself.

Skillie saw his ballerina again, a Black-winged stilt.

And I saw one of my favourite birds, a spoonbill, between the reeds also preening himself.

After a while preening himself he came out from behind the reeds to feed. While running a few steps at a time he pushed his bill through the water trying to catch small crustaceans and aquatic insects.

He did this for almost half an hour, but I could not tell if the got anything.

We spend just more than a hour at the hide before other people arrived and it was time for us to go.

Back at Timbavati Skillie made brunch and while we were eating I spotted a few mongoosies running in and out the debris left by the January floods. On closer inspection they disappeared, but it was interesting to see that the debris left by the floods created new homes for the smaller critters.

This is the debris left by the floods that came up quite high and you can see where mongoosies and other small animals made there home's entrances.

Then my favourite model showed up for a photo session. I took 100s of pics and chose the different poses for the mites.

Now the mites did not think we could have day without "Super Ellie". On the way to the hide we saw some ellies in the riverbed amongst the reeds and on the way back we saw they moved down the riverbed. Then while we where packing up after brunch we saw that they were just past the bend in the riverbed and coming closer. They were on their way to the waterhole on the other side of the picnic spot!

Day 8, to continue....... with "Super Ellie"!

Last edited by Super Mongoose on Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Unread postPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:27 pm 
Virtual Ranger
Virtual Ranger

Oct 11, Day 8, continue

The ellies came closer at a very slow pace, very relaxed and grazing all the way. The little ones played a bit following their moms. After about an hour they were almost at the picnic spot.

They came closer and we could see there was a very baby ellie in the herd.

They were all scattered and not in a hurry at all. This is the middle of the heard just behind the thicket right in front of the picnic area.

The front ellies passed the thicket and were right in front of where we were standing and I'm not lying, only 30 meter away. Luckily the picnic area is above the river bed and gave us a false sense of security.

They slowly walked on still feeding not paying much attention the the small crowed on the bank, except for this ellie, he made my heart jump for a second, but nothing serious, as just smelled us, nothing more.

All the people of whom a lot was OSVs were all dead quiet and everybody stood still, taking pics without getting excited. I was very impressed with there behaviour.

The scattered herd kept walking past as if they do this everyday.

Then the mama with the tiny baby came past and we've seen in the past how mothers would hide their calves on the other side off them, but not this mama. She was super calm and the biggest, maybe the matriarch. The baby even had a quick drink from his mama.

The mama and baby lingered right in front of us at some reeds while the rest of the herd came past them.

Mama ellie and baby stayed a while and the baby walked around practicing how to use his trunk. The baby still had brown hair on his back.

All the ellies were past the picnic area and the front once were almost at the water that was a good kilometer away. There were still a few back markers in sight.

By now we've been back at Timbavati for almost 3 hours (3 wonderful hours in what is paradise to me). We had to go after visiting the bathrooms and Skillie spotted his favourite bird in a tree on the koppie (rocky hill) right behind the bathrooms!

Day 8, to continue....

Unread postPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:22 pm 
Virtual Ranger
Virtual Ranger

Oct 11, Day 8, continue

Before heading of onto the S39 following the Timbavati river for 31 kilometers to the H7, we had to go to the bathrooms again. And in a tree on the koppie right behind the bathrooms sat a Bateleur, Skillie's favourite bird!

He was real close and sat a while before taking off.

After the Bateleur left, it was really time to go. The big Timbavati Boabab got some new leave since we've been here a couple of days ago.

Day 8, to continue...... (will continue shortly, it lunch time, Skillie made roast lam with potatoes!)

Last edited by Super Mongoose on Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Unread postPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:10 pm 
Virtual Ranger
Virtual Ranger

Oct 11, Day 8, continue

As we turned on to the S39 we scanned the area for possible spots, hoping the spots from this morning was still hanging around, but nothing. In April earlier this year we saw a leppie only a few kilometers down this road. We did spot this cave on the opposite side of the river, it could easily be the home of some spots.

We drove super slow, 10 km/hour, but we did not see much on this road. We did spot some beautiful impala lilies.

We spotted a few steenbokkies, still running away when I want to take a kiekie and a few picnic bokkies all on the riverbank between the undergrowth and I could not get a good kiekie of them either.

We drove on still at 10 km/hour and what a piece of beautiful African bush. At Leeubron waterhole we saw a few impies and we drove all the little loops to the edge for the riverbed. We sat under a few huge trees just soaking up the piece and quiet. At one of the last little loops that you can take to the edge of the river, I spotted these European Bee catchers!

They were a small flock catching big bees (or bugs) in the middle of the riverbed. As soon as they caught one they would come and sit in a tree right next to the us, smacking the bee on the branch a few times and swallow it. Then they were off again to catch another and another! They kept doing this for a about 15 minutes and then they were gone.

This was our first European Bee Catchers, we were so exited!!!! I just love their colours!

On the H7 we did not see much either. We drove to the lookout point near the S106 and there we spotted some animals.

This huge croc was laying on the sand next to his pool trying to warm up, as it has been overcast the whole day.

We saw our first long neck for the day far off in the distance.

Skillie scanned the reeds for spots, but nothing this time.

Down in the riverbed was a small troop of bobbies and these zebbies were on their way to the water, but did not like seeing us...

From the lookout point we drove to Bobbejaankrans and spotted our third Njala bull for the trip!

It was getting late and we had to head back to camp, almost so late that we could not stop for anything. Then we spotted this guy in a tree on the riverbank. It was just a quick stop and snap.

I looked in every book and I'm sure it's a Whalberg's Eagle, Pumbaa help if I'm wrong. There were two of them and this was the smaller one.

We made gate closing just in time. Again we were out all day, but an awesome day in the African bush! We made a special braai, skaap ribbetjies, pap en sous!

The end of Day 8 (...and it was a great birdie day!)

Last edited by Super Mongoose on Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Unread postPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:27 pm 
Virtual Ranger
Virtual Ranger

Oct 12, Day 9

We woke up to a cold and windy morning and decided just to lay in a bit later than usual. We ate a small bite in camp since it looked like it was going to rain and brunch might not be on at Muzandzeni.

I had some cereal in a little bowl, I just turned around to open the fridge that was only 2 feet away and my favourite bird in the whole world wanted to share my cereal. Could not believe it! Our CB's at home will never come this close to us. By the time I had my camera in hand, he already helped himself to some bits of cereal and wanted more.

Then a starling came to sit next to him and he tipped over the cereal, got a fright and flew off.

I shook out the table cloth and the rest of "the birds" came to join the party!

And could not resist taking more pics of my favourite bird in the whole world, the Crested Barbet!

I had a quick chat with YR mite Deesmith and they saw an Eagle owl earlier just a few kilometers from camp on the H1-4. It was around 9 when we left camp and it started to drizzal. We went to look for the Eagle owl, but sadly he left. We decided to go back to camp to get warm cloths as it was freezing and we accually felt like going south today. But almost back at the camp we saw the biggest herd of buffello ever! It took them almost half an hour to cross the road right in front of us!

Day 9, to continue...... (with the buffs....)

Last edited by Super Mongoose on Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Unread postPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:39 am 
Virtual Ranger
Virtual Ranger

Oct 12, Day 9, continue

After turning around not finding the Eagle owl it was hard to see anything out the window with the drizzle that turned into rain. We saw in the distance a row of buffs heading towards the road, but we had no idea that its it HUGE herd that already started crossing the road. When we got to the northern corner of the camp near the campers fence and the guest houses, the buffs already started crossing the road on there way to the small waterholes.

They just kept coming and we did not even know were to look and were to start taking photos.

In the background you can see the campers camping at the fence.

After they crossed the road that almost took half an hour, we could turn around and get some pics from another angel.

A few rain drops on the lens..., but buffs from left to right and plenty more did not fit in the frame.

Some of the bulls went for the mud hole - interesting fact: only the higher ranked buffs are allowed at a mud hole, they will toss mud in the air with their horns to show their dominance and all bulls are higher ranked than cows.

I like this photo with the guest house in the background.

After a while they started milling around waiting for someone, rather some buff to show the way - interesting fact: the buffs that lead the heard is not the dominate ones, their roll is to lead the herd to water and grazing areas. Each sub group in a big herd has its own leaders when they split up into smaller groups from time to time depending on the season. When there is enough food and water the herds are bigger up to a 1000 even more, but when food and water is scares the herds are smaller.

After being out for 2 hours watching the buffalo we were freezing, not thinking that the Kruger can get so chilly at this time of the year. We went back to camp to get our jackets and then we off to drive the Sweni road from a different direction this time.

Day 9, to continue

Unread postPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:41 pm 
Virtual Ranger
Virtual Ranger

Oct 12, Day 9, to continue

Back on the road and we head down the H1-3 toward the S126 Sweni road. On the way and still drizzling on and off we did spot a few very kudu right next to the road enjoying the new bright green leaves.

This young kudu lady were enjoying the new fresh leaves of the acasia thorns with her wet coat, but did not mind the camera.

We also spotted two Tawny eagles together in a tree, one a bit smaller, but not happy with the drizzle. A Purple roller kept dive bombing them again and again and they flew off. In the bad light I only got terrible pics of this crazy event, but indeed it was interesting to watch.

We turned on to the Sweni road and past the spot were we saw the 8 lions a couple of days ago and on the way to the waterhole we saw a small herd of ellies.

Again there was a a few little once in the herd

with his mamas, brothers and sisters.

The ellies did not drink from the troth, only from the cement resevoir and the some little ones could not reach the water.

This little one was not happy with and made voice heard, so cute!

We hoped that they will come and drink from the troth just so the little once could drink too, but the did not stay long and were quickly on their way again.

When they got the road near where we were standing the mama quickly pushed the smallest baby with her trunck behind her away from us.

The bigger little once crossed the road by them self.

It is so cute how the young once stay together.

By now a day without a super ellie sighting wont be a super great day for us and my fears for these beautiful giants has totally disappeared. :dance: :dance:

Day 9, to continue....

Unread postPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:46 pm 
Virtual Ranger
Virtual Ranger

Oct 12, Day 9, continue

After the ellies we drove on and at the pan that covers a huge area, right next to the road I spotted my very first Owlet! I almost jump out of the window! First I thought it was a Pearl-spotted Owlet, but now doing my homework for the TR I wanted to make sure going through all my birdie books and I think it is a African Barred Owlet, a lot more scarce that the other.

He was wide awake and as we stopped he flew from the branch to the tree stump. He kept looking around on the ground and I think he was hunting looking for a mouse or lizard.

We sat the owlet for long time and eventually left only to find this little guy only a few meters on.

This Crowned Lapwing chick stood dead still next to the huge ellie dung that was bigger than him. He parents came back a soon as we pulled off.

A kilometer on we spotted a Steenbok couple and I managed to a kiekie of the lady before they ran off into the bush.

Not far from the Steenbokkies we saw this Martial Eagle right next to the road. He was preening his feathers and looking a bit grumpy, maybe because of the weather. His was not hungry, look how full is his crop.

The rest of the Sweni road we did not see much and we turned left onto the S36 and found this Bateleur (Skillie was happy) also waiting for the weather to clear.

A bit on the found another raptor in in a tree, a Whalberg's Eagle (dark eye and pale short gape - busy studying the birdie books)

We stopped at Muzandzeni Picnic spot for a body break a quick chat with the care taker.

We continued south with the S36 and at the Ximangwaneni dam we only saw some vultures and hadedas drying them self in a tree and a couple of Grey herons that was nice.

We carried on, turned onto the S145 and really did not see anything with the rain pouring down and just before I fell asleep again, down the road came this ellie bull. We stopped and waited to see what he was going to do and without paying any attention to us he turned into the bush to scrath himself on a tree stump, no a great pictures because of the rain, but a like this one with all the greens framing his face.

We drove and drove and saw nothing with the windows up and the rain pouring down. The road turned north and becomes the S140 and during a brief break in the rain, Skillie spotted our first Skillie of the trip, drinking water from the road.

A bit on we were stopped by a Blue (Blue wild-beast) also drinking from the road. Again a bit on we were stopped by a few buffs in the road. They had no issues and walked off into the bush. In this pic you can see the new green grass.

This pic shows how green the area was, the nice long quite road and the rain. Not a great pic as I took it through the windscreen just after the wipers passed.

Day 9, to continue..... (with some wet spots! - as soon as the page flips!)

Unread postPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:18 pm 
Virtual Ranger
Virtual Ranger

Oct 12, Day 9, continue

We finished driving the S140 without any sightings, but it was an beautiful green refreshing drive. We were in need of a body break and turned left onto the H7 to Orpen. We spotted very little with the rain coming down in buckets and about 2 km from Orpen we saw something in the road.

It was 2 drenched cheetahs, a mother and big cub. The mother had her eye on far off impala, in the rain. The cub followed his mother, staying a few steps behind her and when the mother stops, the cub would sit of lay down. The cub did not like the rain at all and you can see it on his face. The mother kept walking towards the impies, but as it started to rain harder, she took shelter under a tree with her cub.

The mother crossed the road and stopped.

The cub crossed the road a bit behind her and went to sit under a bush.

The mother kept looking in the direction of the far off impies.

The cub was a bit nervous and kept looking back.

The mother walked off closer to the impies and the cub followed.

When the mother stops, the cub stops just behind her and sit, he knew he must not get in the way.

They walked further away from us and the cub shook the water off him like a dog.

Then the rain came down harder and the two of them took shelter under a tree and a bit later walked off into a thicket where they could lay down and be safe from other predators. only two other cars arrived to see the cheetahs before the disappeard.

After our quick stop at Orpen we were on the H7 on our way back to camp.

Near Bobbejaankrans we spotted this Tawny Eagle next to the road in the pouring rain, not looking to happy.

At the same spot we saw our first Whalberg's Eagle a couple of days ago we saw him again.

And Skillie found some more family just before the turned on the H1-4.

Back at camp we needed a boat to get back to our tent. Skillie had to dig some trenches and engineer some dam walls to divert the water away from our trailer. Luckily inside was bone dry, but getting in and out the tent was mud play. I never took any photos of Skillie and his project, it was just raining to hard.

That night we did not have our usual braai and went out to supper with YR mite Deesmith, luckily they had reservations and we insisted we join them. Nice thing about mites, we talked liked we knew each other for years!

End of Day 9

Unread postPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:10 pm 
Virtual Ranger
Virtual Ranger

Oct 13, Day 10

This was going to be our last full day in the park and we hoped the rain would stay away for a while. After the big rain from the day before we actually came off very well, a bit of mud washed through the groundsheet but everything was still standing. We decided to make brunch at Muzandzeni picnic spot for the last time if it did not rain.

After the rain the Shongololos (millepedes) came out to play.

We were not out early and so were the rest of the camp, everybody were drying clothes, towels and bedding at the laundry, except for us - we were bone dry inside our tent.

On the way to the picnic spot we made a detour to the Girivana waterhole where we spotted the two lionesses at the beginning of out trip. On the way there we only saw one HUGE gigantic elephant bull. He was not right next to the road, a bit off into the veld and very relaxed. Skillie had to backup a long way for me just to fit this ellie in my short lens, he was at least twice as high as the hilux.

In the pics, one can see how thick is his truck. He has one short tusk that he favours to use and worn it down, now it's full of mud.

We made a quick visit to the Nsemani dam and for the first time there only hippies in the water, nothing else.
On the S40 we did not see mush either and at the Girivana waterhole were so disappointed not to see any animals either, only rangers looking at the empty waterhole.

We drove back to the H7 along the S12 and unfortunately did not see the animals who left these spoor in the fresh wet sand, but it was still exiting to see what was here after the rain.

Halfway down the S12 road is a beautiful open plain and we were looking for cheetah, but we saw Skillie's favourite bird again, the Bateleur.

On to the S36 and at Rockvale waterhole were we spotted the lone lioness a couple of days ago was just water standing everywhere, looked like a big pan.

A bit further on we spotted a Martial eagle preening himself after the rain. On the first photo he has his feather in his beak.

Up to now the Steenbokkies did not want to pose much for me, but this lady Steedbokkie did not mind and stood still for a few pics. Her man was a bit further off and only gave me his backside.

Day 10, to continue..... (with the number 1 high lite of the whole trip for me!)

Last edited by Super Mongoose on Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next