Skip to Content

What lovely staff at Berg en Dal

A place to share our common humanity, a place where you know you're not alone, a place to recognize and congratulate one another.

Moderator: RosemaryH

Safari Gal

What lovely staff at Berg en Dal

Unread postby Safari Gal » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:30 pm

Have just returned from 2 nights at Berg en Dal and I just want to say thank you to all the staff at reception who were all so friendly, helpful and welcoming. Only got the names of 2 of them i.e. Mpumelo and Musa, but the other lady and gentlemen who were on duty this morning, were also a pleasure to deal with.
Thanks again
Calling all no-kudu horn mites to join the no-kudu horn quiz.

tent dweller
Junior Virtual Ranger
Junior Virtual Ranger
Award: Funniest/Best Forumite Name (2013)

Re: What lovely staff at Berg en Dal

Unread postby tent dweller » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:13 pm

Safari Gal, I also had very good service from the ladies at Berg en Dal reception regarding making changes to our booking, I was not getting ANY joy/satisfaction from Lower Sabie regarding requesting a specific unit, so I took a chance by phoning Berg en Dal on Sunday afternoon, the telephone was answered after 2 rings, they gave me the correct info, changed the booking, processed the payment, e mailed the confirmation within a few minutes :shock: :shock: where bad service is the order of the day it is such a pleasure to get good service :D :D
PRETORIUSKOP 20 - 21 December 2015
TAMBOTI 22 - 24 December 2015
OLIFANTS 25 - 27 December 2015 (with a view)
LETABA 28 - 31 December 2015
MOPANI 01 - 03 January 2016 (with a view)
SKUKUZA 04 -06 January 2016

Safari Gal

Unread postby Safari Gal » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:48 pm

Totally agree. We were at Lower Sabie last month and I had emailed a request for a specific unit (they would not do it over the phone like BnD do happily), when I phoned a week or so later to find out if our request had been successful I was told they would not "divulge" the number we were given but that we were no where near the contruction. On arrival, we were actually directly opposite chain saws, angle grinders etc.!
What a difference staff make.
Good on you guys and girls at Berg n Dal!
Have a wonderful time when you go tent dweller
Calling all no-kudu horn mites to join the no-kudu horn quiz.

RosemaryH
Forum Assistant
Forum Assistant
FAC Member (2013)

Unread postby RosemaryH » Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:14 pm

Safari Gal & tent dweller :D Thanks for taking the time to compliment the staff at Berg 'n Dal. I will pass your thanks and appreciation on to them.

Well done to the staff at B 'n B, and in particular to Mpumelo and Musa :clap: :clap: Keep up the great service :gflower:
Rose
Please read the green gate permit you will receive on entry to the park and stick to the rules.
Remember By Feeding Any Wildlife You Are Signing Their Death Warrant, As They Become Aggressive.

Grantmissy
Senior Virtual Ranger
Senior Virtual Ranger
FAC Member (2013)

Unread postby Grantmissy » Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:26 am

Well done Beg-en-Dal staff :clap:
Everything in moderation, including moderation – Oscar Wilde

Return to “Under the Ubuntu Tree”