Skip to Content

Lower sabie - Housekeeping

A place to share our common humanity, a place where you know you're not alone, a place to recognize and congratulate one another.
fee

Lower sabie - Housekeeping

Unread postby fee » Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:40 pm

When we left LS on the 16th my dear husband did the checking to make sure nothing was left behind.
Well, needless to say on nearing Phanbeni Gate five hours later, I was almost sure that I didn't see my special gel cooler bag with our Tupperware bottles being packed. I was right!! .....So much for the good checking :evil:
Phabeni gate office staff phoned LS, and the maid who cleaned our unit had found the bag standing in all its glory on the table outside and handed it in.

Two weeks later I found someone who was going to LS (never thinking that it would still be there). Toko phoned me from housekeeping to ensure that I had given permission to this person to collect it on my behalf.
A big bouquet to Toko and the staff. :gflower: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

MarkusF
Junior Virtual Ranger
Junior Virtual Ranger

Re: Lower sabie - Housekeeping

Unread postby MarkusF » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:19 pm

Well done to Toko and the cleaning lady! :clap:

Stephens.L
Guru
Guru

Unread postby Stephens.L » Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:16 pm

fee wrote:When we left LS on the 16th my dear husband did the checking to make sure nothing was left behind.
Well, needless to say on nearing Phanbeni Gate five hours later, I was almost sure that I didn't see my special gel cooler bag with our Tupperware bottles being packed. I was right!! .....So much for the good checking :evil:
Phabeni gate office staff phoned LS, and the maid who cleaned our unit had found the bag standing in all its glory on the table outside and handed it in.

Two weeks later I found someone who was going to LS (never thinking that it would still be there). Toko phoned me from housekeeping to ensure that I had given permission to this person to collect it on my behalf.
A big bouquet to Toko and the staff. :gflower: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Hi! Fee

I am glad that you finally managed to reunite with your belongings. I will forward the message to Toko and staff at Lower Sabie.
Regards

Stephens Ledwaba
Communications and Marketing Department
Kruger National Park
+27 (0)13 735 4116
stephens.ledwaba@sanparks.org

RosemaryH
Forum Assistant
Forum Assistant
FAC Member (2013)

Unread postby RosemaryH » Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:17 am

:clap: :clap: Phabeni and Lower Sabie staff :clap: :clap:
:gflower: Toko
:thumbs_up: Stephens
Rose

Golden Rule of any SANPark - DO NOT feed or put food out for ANY species whatsoever!

cheetah2111
Distinguished Virtual Ranger
Distinguished Virtual Ranger
FAC Member (2013)

Unread postby cheetah2111 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:05 am

Ahhh Fee I'm so sorry I couldn't get it for you, and so glad to hear you could still get it!!!
Good old fashioned honesty :) well done LS housekeeping!!
Kruger 2014!!!

16-23 August - Lower Sabi!!!!

Return to “Under the Ubuntu Tree”