Skip to Content

Crocodile Bridge Rest Camp

A place to share our common humanity, a place where you know you're not alone, a place to recognize and congratulate one another.

Moderator: RosemaryH

Pjw
Senior Virtual Ranger
Senior Virtual Ranger

Crocodile Bridge Rest Camp

Unread postby Pjw » Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:30 pm

I would like to compliment the Camp manager at this camp. She really cares about the camp . It was clean, neat and well maintained when we were there on 23+23 December. I cant spell her name, but the camp manageress and the front office manager (Vusi) are doing an excellent job :clap: :clap: :clap:
"In the end we conserve only that which we love, we love only that which we understand, we understand only that which we are taught"
(Baba Dioum, Senegalese Ecologist)

ngwenya

Re: Crocodile Bridge Rest Camp

Unread postby ngwenya » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:51 pm

Pjw wrote:I would like to compliment the Camp manager at this camp. She really cares about the camp . It was clean, neat and well maintained when we were there on 23+23 December. I cant spell her name, but the camp manageress and the front office manager (Vusi) are doing an excellent job :clap: :clap: :clap:

The entire gate staff are also exceptional! always with a smile even at the end of a long day. Over the Christmas season they showed a lot of initiative to ensure that visitors did not have to wait unduly even when the system was off line! :D :D

RosemaryH
Forum Assistant
Forum Assistant
FAC Member (2013)

Re: Crocodile Bridge Rest Camp

Unread postby RosemaryH » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:37 am

I too always find the staff at Croc Bridge to be extremely friendly and willing to help :thumbs_up:

Thanks for the comments Pjw & ngwenya :D - I will pass them on.
Rose
Please read the green gate permit you will receive on entry to the park and stick to the rules.
Remember By Feeding Any Wildlife You Are Signing Their Death Warrant, As They Become Aggressive.

Return to “Under the Ubuntu Tree”