Skip to Content

SANPARKS RESERVATIONS

A place to share our common humanity, a place where you know you're not alone, a place to recognize and congratulate one another.

Moderator: RosemaryH

granny

SANPARKS RESERVATIONS

Unread postby granny » Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:55 pm

Dont know where to go to post this, but I really must. Have been meaning to for ages, but like most things never get around to it.
A huge big THANKS to all the people who help with reservations. You are all wonderful!
My modis operandi is to search the website for availability, room type etc and the book through central reservations. They email me within minutes with the confirmation, and then I go off to Groenkloof in Pretoria to pay the deposit. They are so great there, ( I must add that in the couple of days from original booking, I've probably changed my booking three times ! Should I go to CB first and then carry on to PKop?? You know what it's like.) But never a sign of impatience. I think they probably toss a coin as to who is next taking my call.
Thanks all, Sanparks can be proud of you all !

Lesego
Guru
Guru

Re: SANPARKS RESERVATIONS

Unread postby Lesego » Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:25 am

granny wrote:But never a sign of impatience. I think they probably toss a coin as to who is next taking my call.
Thanks all, Sanparks can be proud of you all !

Image Lol granny. I will pass on the message to reservations.
Lesego Nko
Web forum and Online Stakeholder Relations
Lesego.nko@sanparks.org
Tel: (012) 426 5202

RosemaryH
Forum Assistant
Forum Assistant
FAC Member (2013)

Re: SANPARKS RESERVATIONS

Unread postby RosemaryH » Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:34 pm

Thanks Lesego :thumbs_up:

Well Done Reservations :clap: :clap:
Rose

Please VOTE WCCA 2015

Golden Rule of any SANPark - DO NOT feed or put food out for ANY species whatsoever!

Return to “Under the Ubuntu Tree”