Skip to Content

Excellent service from Edwin at Orpen

A place to share our common humanity, a place where you know you're not alone, a place to recognize and congratulate one another.
Penny
Junior Virtual Ranger
Junior Virtual Ranger

Excellent service from Edwin at Orpen

Unread postby Penny » Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:23 pm

If all the Sanparks staff were as smiling, happy and willing to please as Edwin at Orpen day visitor's picnic area then I would be as happy as a cricket. What a delightful man, happy to converse about all the people we knew in common in Dixie and Hluvukani andextremely obliging with matches and a wash up of all our picnic plates for which he was tipped. This employee is an asset to Sanparks and some of the surly ones on duty elsewhere who treat it as "a job", should take a leaf out of his and Joe's (Nhlanguleni) book. Joe is always delighted to see us (we have known him for many years) and his instant recognition and friendly attitude are a drawcard that makes me believe that these are now the two best run picnic areas in Kruger. Well done to both of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think the staff at the takeaway at Lower Sabie should be sent for training to Joe and Edwin!
NO BAIL - JAIL AND NO TRADE IN RHINO HORN EVER!
[color=#FF0000]NO TO BUILDING OF HOTELS IN THE KRUGER NATIONAL PARK[/color
24 Sept 2015 Hlane, 25-2 Burchells, 2-4 Elephant Plains, 4-7 Satara, 7-9 Pretoriouskop, 9-15 Ngwenya, 16 Hluhluwe
The addiction is fed once again

RosemaryH
Forum Assistant
Forum Assistant
FAC Member (2013)

Re: Excellent service from Edwin at Orpen

Unread postby RosemaryH » Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:43 pm

Hi Penny

Thanks for posting :thumbs_up: I certainly will pass this on.

Well Done Joe and Edwin :clap: :clap: :clap:
Rose

Golden Rule of any SANPark - DO NOT feed or put food out for ANY species whatsoever!

Return to “Under the Ubuntu Tree”