- Posts: 47167
- Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 5:54 pm
- Location: Where everything is on the correct side again!
Sitting here in the Shingwedzi campsite with beautiful soaking rain falling, two huge, and I mean HUGE, ellie bulls are grazing at the fence, a fence that they could step over with little effort if they chose. A short way off, impala are grazing. What a privilege to be here.
- Legendary Virtual Ranger
- Posts: 10508
- Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:29 pm
- Location: Parklands Cape Town
Enjoy enjoy DB We only appreciate things most of the time when we dont have them anymore. Now I have memories and can just picture you and Hawk at that fence.and with everything wet it really is something special ...
"Grandmothers are antique little girls"
- Senior Virtual Ranger
- Posts: 4958
- Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:45 pm
- Location: southern gauteng
How fortunate we are that somone had the wisdom to spare this paradise from the ravages mankind has released on the world .
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest