Skip to Content

Couple wild card but no way to identify the second partner

Everything you need to know about the Wild Card program.
pnm

Couple wild card but no way to identify the second partner

Unread postby pnm » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:17 pm

Hi

I hope someone at SANParks has an answer as I want to use the Wild Card on Monday 25 November - a few days away!. My wife bought the wild card from Cape Nature 0n 03 04 2013 at Limietberg valid for one year. But with it came a green piece of paper that says this voucher is valid for 45 days from purchase and to register www.wildcard.co.za. I tried this but gave up in sheer exasperation. I now need the letter that I assumes passes for a wild card so that I can get into a park. What is more, I will be travelling alone and only my wife's ID number appears on the green voucher.

Please advise asap. Can a letter be issued at this stage? From the start this whole wild card issue has been a disaster (which explains why it is now in my wife's name and not mine as usual). Can the disaster be rescued? Please, please help. I'll send email addresses etc or whatever is necessary but I really don't want to have to pay twice to go to a park I have already paid entrance fee for.

Regards
Pete
Pete

saraf

Re: Couple wild card but no way to identify the second partn

Unread postby saraf » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:26 am

PNM, please could you tell me exactly what the problem is? Without knowing what problems you are experiencing its difficult to help. Do you get an error message?
Want to say Thank You or Well Done to a fellow 'mite? Why not nominate them for a Kudu?

Return to “Wild Card”