Skip to Content

Negative versus Positive

Tell us what we can do better, need to clear the air, voice your concern or provide feedback about the forum
michel367

Re: Negative versus Positive

Unread postby michel367 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:34 pm

Whahahahahahaha. :lol:
But it's Demark Scips. :twisted: :twisted:

Elzet
Senior Virtual Ranger
Senior Virtual Ranger

Unread postby Elzet » Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:11 pm

Micetta is demonstrating a zip movement, guys, not a chain! :tongue:
“Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Forget about those who don’t.” - Harvey MacKay

Nkulu
Virtual Ranger
Virtual Ranger

Unread postby Nkulu » Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:23 am

do I try and turn negatives into Positives - My original post

attacking the player and not the ball. – MM agreeing that we should channel our emotions in the right direction

lately I see a lot of very negative topics appearing and then mites get at each others throats instantly. My God. What has the world come to if this forum is a mirror image of it? - michel367

First, sorry Nkulu for hijacking your thread! Richprins

The objective of this post was to invite all mites to focus on the positive and stop being so negative. If we have excess energy to utilise let's focus on the important issues, for example the poaching :rtm:

In house fighting achieves nothing but ill feelings. I know we are all "a family" and families have fights, but please children enough is enough.

Richprins, your apology is accepted and thank you for being the first to acknowledge that once again a topic was highjacked for personal issues.

To all others - I accept your humble apologies :lol:
Nkulu

I am a free spirit...Either admire me from the ground. Or fly with me...But don't ever try to cage me.

Croc Bridge 11 June 2015
Tamboti 12 June 2015
Shingwedzi 13 & 14 & 15 June 2015
Balule 16 June 2015

naturelover
Junior Virtual Ranger
Junior Virtual Ranger

Unread postby naturelover » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:54 pm

There is nothing wrong with critisism, or bringing up negative issues so long s they are brought up in a way that is not destructive. Rhino poaching for example is a serious issue and should be discussed. It is essential that when issues like this are discussed moaning and complaining is avoided as this is off-putting and spoils what could be interesting discussions.
Ask not what your plant can do for you but what you can do for your planet.

Return to “Chill Room ”