Skip to content

SANParks.org Forums

View unanswered posts | View active topics

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Page 1 of 1
 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Tulagi couple Dolphin Trainers & Deaf Ground Hornbill Feb12
Unread postPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:35 am 

So what do you do when you come from Africa, live in the UAE and have endless possibilities of touring around Europe, India, The Far East, Australia, Indonesia, Thailand and a myriad of other fantastic destinations? Well the answer is simple... GO TO KRUGER!!!

The Kruger National Park represents so much to me in so many ways that words hardly do my feelings justice. This is a deeply spiritual place where the soul rejuvenates and life purposes are reaffirmed. The bodies batteries are recharged and one enters a magical world where anything can and does happen. Fall in love, deepen friendships, reconnect with what is right in the world and be divinely touched in the presence of God are a few of the many blessings and miracles that take place in this wilderness.

With great anticipation we began to plan a journey that would hold no expectations and allow the magic and mystery of Kruger to reveal her full magnificence. A journey where time would be suspended and miracles be the order of the day. Love, friendship, laughter and joy the pillars and foundations of an epic adventure.

Post subject: Re: A couple of Dolphin Trainers and a Deaf Ground Hornbill.
Unread postPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:36 am 

Perhaps someone could enlighten me as to successfully post photos with my TR. Many thanks.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]