Skip to content

SANParks.org Forums

View unanswered posts | View active topics

[ 201 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Post subject: Re: Safari Vehicle Operators
Unread postPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:51 am 

True BB

It's not all of them that act that way. Most of the guides actually ushered me in next to their vehicles since mine is so low, and even told us where to look for the lion, leopard etc. :shock: Twice I had guides approach us of the smaller companies, once at Nkhulu and once at Afsaal that saw my yellow ribbon and came to enquire who I was on the forum. One was actually a forum member.(Hallo ouboet, you know who you are :yaya: ) Both times they gave me tips of doggies and lion and both times we scored, so to shave everyone over the same comb would not be fair. But T........s will have to clean up their act. When their guides stop at sightings the 2-way radio is on at full blast, their tourists behave like monkeys that stumbled upon a puff adder, and their own behavior is plain rude. :evil: :sniper: They act if they own Kruger. But then in the same breath, I had some lovely conversations and exchange of sightings with guides of the same company. One of T.......s guides actually stopped me once on the S28 and told us of cheetah and lions. We missed the cheetah but found the lions, so not all of them can be labeled as monsters.... :huh: It's a very difficult situation for Sanparks, I'm afraid.... :hmz:

Unread postPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:23 am 
Junior Virtual Ranger
Junior Virtual Ranger

In all fairness (besides the odd rude git and radio happy cowboy) some JJ's have actually flagged me down to share sightings with me and ask what I have seen. So I believe there are the nice ones around.

Unread postPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:32 pm 

Hi all,
Those off you that know me, know that I used to be a guide in the KNP from 2000 to 2007. I met a couple off the yellow ribbons in the park. Dan if I can remember correctly it was Me that came to chat to you in NkhuIu picnic spot( If not sorry) Also had the pleasure to talk to Meandering mouse a couple of times on Granokop (know it’s one of her favorite places) and also met most of the guys that were on a mission to find DUKE (Duke pack) I used to work for one of the larger OSV companies and had wild child phoning me before he came to Kruger to find out the latest sightings happening in the park.

I worked for one of the larger OSV companies based in Hazyview. Now let me put it this way to you from n guides view:
Most of us JJ spent between 200 and 280 day’s a year in the park. I will say that 90% of us love nature, as this is not a normal Job. Most of us don’t see it us a job but more off a live style. Yes you do earn money and get tips but this “Job” takes over your life. You work constantly 12-18 hour days in Africa’s harshest conditions. You can never plan ahead, as at 18h00 in the evening you don’t have work for tomorrow and looking forward to a day off, and at night time around 22h00 you get a call telling you that you will pick up Phalaborwa or Komatipoort at 05h30 meaning that you should have been in bed by 20h00 as you have to wake up at 03h00 to be on time for your pick-up. Say all that if your heart is not in it and you don’t have the stamina for the long hot( or cold, try driving through Bushbuckridge of crocodile gorge in the middle of June/July with no windows) you will not last even if you love wildlife. We had a lot of guides starting out that did not make the first 4 months before looking for other jobs. Now the one thing that is like other jobs is that same morning you wake up fine en other morning you don’t. Yes this is no excuse, but how many of you did not have at work were the people working around got same bad attitude dew to you not having a good day? Yes you will meet good guides out there and yes you will meet bad ones as there is no company, doesn’t’t matter which industry you are in. Some days (and not your fault) you will have even a good guide not having good manners. Just give some of them a break!!

As for radios….
This is one of the tools guides use. Yes it does cause problems from time to time and a specially by those that is trying to do “just another job” but the radios I can guarantee you is also the reason it doesn’t’t happen all the time. Guides are just like the normal tourist and also don’t want to be caught up in the Traffic jams. There was many times I avoided sightings were lions are walking on the road as there is just too much traffic there. You are all right if you say that the radios are the problem as not all the companies are on the same Frequency as different companies share with one other. Now the problem to me is that because everybody is not on the same radio channels they can’t communicate to know what is happening. If everybody was on the same channels then you would have had less problems as for everyone can now communicate and know whether it is worth going to the sighting or not. But for those that call to take them out, does now that it will great bigger problems as currently Experienced. Let me put it this way……You can find on some mornings about 30 OSV picking up bus groups from Phabeni gate. No one has radios so the guides beforehand decide that the breakfast stop will be at Skukuza. Now for those that don’t know is that is not n popular choice to split up the vehicles from one group. Let say you have 45 guests, meaning you will have to have 5 OSV to drive them around the park. Let’s also say your people are from Germany. Ask any guide whether good or bad what happens in a group if two cars sees lions and 3 cars didn’t’t? All hell breaks loose. You can be how good and give the people whatever info you want, same nationalities just don’t care as all they want to see is the same as the rest even if you explained that it all up to luck. Discovery and National geographic made it look so easy and way that the other saw it and we didn’t’t? Given that, none of the guides driving in a group with an OSV with no radio will deviate away from the group then, meaning everybody will drive the same road. Think for yourself all the guides have the same idea to go down diospan from phabenei gate to Skukuza. None have radios and 15km from the gate lions brought down a buffalo 3 m from the road. No put this scenario in play…….there were 25 normal vehicles entered phabeni this morning of with 18 deciding to drive down diospan road as well as 2 delivery trucks going down the same road and top it off with 3 45 seater busses. Now picture what this sighting is going to look like after an hour just from the vehicle from phabeni. Now what about the vehicle coming from Skukuza and Kruger gate that morning? Everybody wants to see the lions on the kill. The guides don’t have radios to tell the other to just hang back that at least the 3 busses and delivery trucks past the sighting, meaning everybody piling in to the sighting and the normal public thinks it the radios are the culprits as where does all these OSV came from but nobody concern at the 3 busses the 2 delivery trucks and the 30 other vehicles on the sighting. Everybody just want to know why there is 20+ OSV there? Now the lions move off from the side off the road and the OSV is to blame? Because they called their colleagues? How could they, they don’t have radios? Now the question is to ask how to avoid this? Take out the radios? But they didn’t’t have radios in the first place. Now the only way to avoid this is to give everybody radios and have everybody on the same channels. The first thing that would have happened is that there are 3 routes the guides could have followed to Skukuza….1 Diospane, 2 river road 3. S1 via Napi. Also the guides would have taken the smaller loops and went in to the different dams as now they can tell the others if there is something and don’t have to stick together. If the first OSV did get to the sighting he could have told the others to hang back and wait for at least the morning staff, delivery trucks and 3 busses to past the sighting. Maybe none of the other would came to the sighting as they find other lions on the river road and no need to came to that sighting as he already find their own lions. Also think for yourself that most off the OSV do breakfast at Skukuza. If none of them have radio and one normal public tell one guide there is lions on Eloff street, where do you think most of these OSV will go to? If they had radios some guides leaving early after breakfast could have told them that there are possible 5 other lion sightings as he can ask for an update when leaving camp and go to a sighting were the lease vehicles are as he now a choice. There is some scenarios that cannot be avoided as for same days there is not a lot happening or lions decide to bring down a giraffe 2km form Malelane and n group of 350 people coming in at Malelane with 35 vehicles. Impossible to avoid a traffic jam here. But be leave me, it doesn’t seem that way but radios actually prevent more traffic jams than what they create……..

For those that think guides chase or speed for the sightings to get big tips……
The one big thing that is different from a private game reserves and Kruger park OSV is the tips. The guides in the Private reserve make the so called big tips compared to the ones in Kruger. It is also a different class of tourist that came to Kruger compared to the one going to the private reserves. The ones going to Private reserves are very well off people other than the ones coming to Kruger. An average night in the Sabi Sands is from $200-$1000 a night and most of them spend about 3 night or more in this reserve. Your average prize for an OSV full day game drive is $50-$120 and most off the tourist don’t do full day’s but half day safaris as financially they can’t afford the high prices and therefore your average tip for a private reserve guide is R100-R150pp per day for n guide and R10-R20 for n Kruger park guide. Having 8 people in an OSV and they tip you R15 pp is giving you R120 for the day. Now that is not a lot of money. The salaries in the industry is also not off the best and most guides struggle to make enough for the month and that is also way I am working in Iraq to make extra money, pay off my dept and hopefully return and guide again in my beloved Kruger. Most of the tips are already specified and the national guide traveling with the bus group tells the people beforehand that n tip of 15 to R20 is the norm for the day. You can show them everything and still not get a better tip. The one time you do get extra is when you pick up 2 pax from the hotels and then it is also national base as to who will or will not tip you. I went some times a week doing 8 full days in n row and did not received a tip and only the golden hand shake. If you do this job for the tips, I am sorry but you will not be satisfied. Also you nationality plays a big part in will you or not get a tip. Most of the times if you have n national guide traveling with the people, they will tell them to tip the guide. If not the chance is good you will not get one. American, British are tourist that will normally tip you without any one telling them. German, Spanjes, Italian normally travel in a group and if the guide traveling with them tell them to tip you, France, Australian tourist don’t tip as in their country service fees is worked in and therefore they don’t know whether to tip you or not unless told by someone. None off the nationalities is bad but it the info or the custom in the countries that will depend on if they tip you or not. Yes from time to time you get the “regular traveler that knows the areas and he will then tip you according to the experience you provide him. My best tip yet for n single day, and not for n group doing 2 days or more, was by Dutch tourist on a 4 hour night drive. We saw 1 Zebra and two heard of Impala, a night jar and Spotted Eagle owl, and they tipped me R850 for that. The reason was that we got stuck in the sand river en these people refused that anybody must come and help us as we got stuck and they wanted to get out of it by them self’s. They loved that and they tipped me for the Experience and not for what we have seen that night. So yes there is that 1% of guides that think he as to show you the big 5 to get a big tip, but most of them know that it does not help and the Experience you provide them is normally the thing at the end of the day that can sometimes help you to get a bigger tip. And believe me if the people is not happy with you they will notify their tour agent and they will let you company know that you gave them a bad service. Some of these contracts with tour companies is worth a lot of money and the owners can’t afford to use bad guys as you can lose you contract.

To come to a close….
Yes you will have traffic jams from time to time, and yes you will have OSV out number the general public also from time to time(most of the time and meaning 80% the general public outnumber the OSV’s), but this is depending on where the sighting is, what time of day, and depending on group size. In the 3 year’s working in Iraq I have been to Kruger every time and most of my traffic jams was more the general public than the OSV and the ones behaving badly was the public them self’s. Taking radios away wouldn't solve anything, it will make it worst, Try to get everyone having the same radio frequency will maybe be better as all are on the same level and better control can be done. Both side of this is equally guilty and to point fingers to who is at fault will get us nowhere. Guides think the general public is more at fault and the general public thinks guides are at fault. Both sides have equally at fault here in my opinion and even the parks board. Bring park board in this is something for a different topic, and yes I am the first to say they do a good job, but like the guides and the public their vision to do their daily duties, are much to desired. My point always towards them is of good attitude, but why start blowing your horn or even getting out of your car if you can’t get past a sighting? Who is paying their salaries? Is it not the public that make use of these parks? There are people spending great of amount of money to came to these parks and for a parks board official if not an emergency to blow its horn or to get out of his car and chase the animal because he wants to regulate traffic is not fair to the people that came from far to view these animals. This is also where we as South Africans don’t always realize how fortunate we are to have these parks on our door step. I have read on many places where people don’t even brother to stop at n sighting if there are too many cars. That is all in you right, but next time you pass one of these sightings blowing the steam out of your head because you hate everybody that is there before you, think of this……A lady from England that is 65 years old never had the opportunity to visit Africa and sees a wild lion, that could afford it for the first time in her life to came to Africa spending about R30 000 on her trip to get here and only have 8 hours to do a game drive, for her sitting in the same traffic jam just waiting for the lion to lift he’s head, just to say she saw a real wild lion in Africa. And believe me there are many of them even South Africans that don’t mind being it that traffic jam waiting to see that lion. 60% of the population living in Nelspruit never been to the Kruger Before and they only live 30min from it. We that have been there 100 of times sometimes don’t take these people in consideration as we wanted to escape the City madness to enjoy the bush and now there is even n bigger traffic jam than JHB. In the first place if you want peace and quite don’t come anywhere south of Satara. Whether it is public of OSV or even delivery trucks as they are everywhere. You maybe be lucky on the Randspruit(5) or the Bume road and even some of the gravel roads to the west of Tshokwane but that is it. The north is you only salvage here. If you want to see animals in a short period of time go south but be prepared for the traffic as this will be part of your experience and the quicker you accept it the better your stay will be in the south. Just be more tolerant of your fellow park user be it public, OSV or parks board, Kruger needs the money to keep this park running and others and without it this wonderful paradise will turn in to circus, cattle and mining farms. I would rather tolerate the traffic before losing my precious KRUGER….

Well that was my 5cent.....or 5000 words!!!

Been More than 3000+ Days in Kruger and counting!!
Have slept more than 350+ night in Kruger and more coming!!

Unread postPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:39 pm 

HI Dirk

I have been following this thread for a while without saying anything, until you came and out it all into perspective.

I agree with a lot you are saying, but I also believe the mites have value in their comments. Let me explain like this:

Besides your old job, I believe I have the best job in the world and in saying this, I too have some very bad days when nothing goes according to plan. There are two differences though. The first being financial and the second being diplomacy. When my days turn bad I cannot afford to "loose" it and take it out on my staff. In every job you have to take the bad with the good. To be an OSV is a chosen profession (which many of us admire). And the emphasis is on "pro", because you guys represent our country 85% of the times as you say and your actions will last with these tourists for a long time. The bottom line is that if the job gets too much for some of the OSV, like a certain lady that has been mentioned in this thread...........it is time to get out and do something else, because you are spoiling the holidays of people that pay just as much as anybody else.

Personally I have not had any bad experiences with any OSV and believe them to be very helpful. The radios too have never bothered me and I understand why they are in use.

Good luck in Iraq and return safe!

Unread postPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:56 am 

Hi Dirk, and other mites!! :yaya:

I'm so glad to hear you recognized our meeting, I was wishing so much that I could run into you again that week just to say thanks! I've also secretly been hoping that you'll get out of the "closet" so to speak if I mention our meeting. Guys like you are appreciated and welcome in Kruger any time, with or without your radios. For the simple reason, I was not part of your guests, and I certainly wasn't about to tip you, but you came over and gave me a hint on a sighting plain for the reason that you saw the ribbon and wanted to meet me. That made me and my wife feel very special and privileged, and your hint did work out and we did get our sighting. :dance:

What I'm trying to say is that guys like you go out of their way to not just make your own guest's experience better, but also those of other guests. That's what make you a special person and guide in my book, and a true representative for S.A. Unfortunately, the lady mentioned in this posts are not like that. And she's got her few cronies that’s ganging with her and act the same as her. I only gave examples of where I had personal meetings with her, not of the other times other people also complained about them. :evil: For instance we went to Lace Panic. There is a sign at the entrance that says: silence please... There was a SUV operator standing there, talking over his radio, blaring it to the whole world to hear. You could hear every word his base and other operators told him al the way to where we sat in the hide. That’s not just inconsiderate, it’s plain spiteful. :naughty: And there are many other instances as well, where you’ll park next to this JJ, where the radio is also as loud and it's in a open cab to top it of... If I can listen to my radio, if and when I want to know what’s happening back in civilization, I do it in such a manner that I do not disturb others, and that only I hear it. Why can’t they. Do they want to look important or what? My issues with the JJ’s are not the use of radio’s, but how they use it. :rtm: That also goes for ordinary guests.

Once again, thanks to those like Dirk that still makes Kruger an enjoyable experience, Jeep Jocks and general public alike!! And please come home in one piece Dirk, we don't want to see you in the news! :thumbs_up:

Unread postPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:49 am 

Rooies wrote:
Dirk, your post is too long. Please give us a 2 paragraph summary. :whistle: :D

:redface: :redface:
Yes rooies I agree....just wanted to write ones......next time will do sorter :redface: :whistle:

Bundi wrote:
The bottom line is that if the job gets too much for some of the OSV, like a certain lady that has been mentioned in this thread...........it is time to get out and do something else, because you are spoiling the holidays of people that pay just as much as anybody else

Dan wrote:
he lady mentioned in this posts are not like that. And she's got her few cronies that’s ganging with her and act the same as her. I only gave examples of where I had personal meetings with her, not of the other times other people also complained about them

Dan thank for the great comments........ :D
Have to agree totally with both Dan and Bundi. :clap: We don’t need people likes this at all in the park, and looking at all the current complains over this one specific individual, and don’t think the time is far off for Her day to came and be dealt with properly. The best for all is just keep on reporting this to the company she works for and believe me eventually they will be dealt with. Just take in consideration that same times people phone in and complaint to the operators about a guide with in fact they were the one at fault. The complaints have to be investigated by the operator as to make sure the guide really was at fault. Wouldn't believe the complaints we sometimes got where guides told someone to get back in the vehicle, don’t play sounds to attract animals, please don’t go of road......And then they phone in to complaint that the guide was rude to them. So these things also happen and that is way it takes time to get the satisfied result. If the complaint keeps coming in on one specific guide the company will get rid of him/her

Dan wrote:
There was a SUV operator standing there, talking over his radio, blaring it to the whole world to hear. You could hear every word his base and other operators told him al the way to where we sat in the hide. That’s not just inconsiderate, it’s plain spiteful.

Dan here is my point I argue many times with other guides. I personally used earphones as it irritated the daylight out of me when you sit a sighting and the OSV next to you, radio goes off as he forgot to turn it down. The company I work for did not force you so used it but did pay for the head set if you preferred to use one. I must agree and maybe many guides will not be happy but headphone is the way to go. You only use it in one ear, and can talk and listen to your people with out the radio going of loudly for the hole park and your guest to hear.

Coming home in Jan for some R&R and will definitely have my yellow ribbon on. Will hope fully return for good to the lowveld in Dec 2011 and start guiding again as there is just no other job for me in SA that I can really say I love..... :dance: :dance:

Unread postPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:46 pm 

Good day All,

Many words have been spoken about OSV operations, however, apart from the absent radio's, I see no difference in the general day to day perations. :huh:
There seems to be some confusion as to what is acceptable and what would be unacceptable behaviour from ALL DRIVERS in the park.
The very recent notice, by SAN Parks about new traffic equipment, includes a rule that ALL traffic rules should be adhered to.
Are there Kruger by-laws then? E.g. driving on the wrong i.e. right side of the road to be on the side of the sighting.
Is this acceptable? If so, then it should be published to remove the uncertain/confusing/chaotic situations at some sightings. :?

I again suggest that we appeal to the authorities to clarify this matter. :rtm:
If every driver understands this, there may be less friction at sightings and less vehicles in the middle or on the wrong side of the road. :clap:

Greetings, I'm almost there, in Kruger, can't wait!! :D

Unread postPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:32 pm 
Legendary Virtual Ranger
Legendary Virtual Ranger

The leaflet which contains your gate permit has clear instructions for behaviour at sightings (park on the side of the road with the sighting, do not angle park, keep opposite side of the road free for those who need to pass, etc) and other road rules.

Visitors simply need to read the instructions they are given!

Have you read the gate leaflet? Do you KNOW the regulations?

Completed over 5 years in Kruger in my caravan.

If I were normal I wouldn't be me!

Unread postPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:28 am 

Being a guide myself and a frequent visitor to Kruger on my off days I also find the Safari operators frustrating sometimes but also understand the pressures of having paying guests. I definitely dont justify their actions because of this. I am just wondering what permits do the tour operators need to bring guests into Kruger etc?

Unread postPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:34 pm 
Virtual Ranger
Virtual Ranger

I know i'm reviving an old post here.

Mafunyane: To answer your question, tour operators need a special permit to drive in Kruger Park, and it certainly isn't easy or cheap to get it. And it can be lost so easily, and companies and their guides know this.

I just wanted to put in my opinion after reading through this thread. I've just had two very upsetting days in the park and it's moved me to say something :(

A few days ago, I was approaching a 'serious' leopard sighting. The kind where there are 4 lanes of traffic and people are out of their cars and horns are blasting and very few people can actually see the cat. So I hung back. The car behind me sped past me and parked sideways across the back of the queue in such a place she never would have seen the leopard. I don't know why she did it, but I fully expected her to move forward to the empty space in front of her. She had blocked the far right lane where I would naturally have moved to. So I joined the queue behind the car in front of me. It would be at least 20 mins before any of us would have a view of the leopard anyway and we were fine with that.

Next moment, to my right, I have a woman screaming at me. I mean SCREAMING. "You have no manners! You have no manners at all! I'm reporting you! You'll lose your drivers licence! Your behaviour is simply beyond beleif!" and so on.

Immediately I start to apologize and reverse the car so that she could take my space at the back of the queue if she wanted it. Certainly wasn't going to argue back. If she wanted my spot nowhere near the leopard and with no visual, she was welcome to it. Amazingly, she starts reversing alongside me, so that she could continue with her abuse. She was asking my guests for my name so that she could report me and kept on insulting me. Luckily, my guests thought she was quite funny.

This was so unnecessary and really hit home to me that some people will look for any excuse to criticize an OSV. I did everything right and I always do. Of course other vehicles are shorter than me. I am always aware of this and drive accordingly. My guests are constantly told that EVERYONE at the sighting needs to have a good view- not just us. I always invite the nearest car to take my place if i'm on the way out and have a better view than them. And I see other OSV's doing the same every day.

Yesterday morning while in the queue to enter at Croc Bridge, the car opposite started yelling at me, telling me I shouldn't be allowed in because they had to 'get up early' just to have their whole day ruined by 'people like me'. His abuse carried on for several minutes. I just kept quiet, but it hurt. I'm a nice girl and a good guide and I didn't deserve this. We weren't even in the park.

My faith in Kruger is fading :( I'm seeing way to much bad behaviour. Every day i'm asking people to please get back into their cars, and taking photos of license plates and watching people speed. But I've yet to report anything. These guys don't actually have anything to lose. And yet I have everything to lose.

I'm a forumite. No matter what vehicle i'm driving in Kruger, i'm doing it with a massive smile on my face, waving at others, sharing tip-offs, hoping that ALL the people around me, not just the guests sitting behind me, are going to experience something magical and wonderful in Kruger and I desperately want to be a part of that.

Unread postPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:44 pm 
Legendary Virtual Ranger
Legendary Virtual Ranger

Moose, keep it up! I am glad I drive the OSV mostly when others are off the road.Sadly the few bad apples have tarnished the view folk have of OSV drivers and it will take a long time to change that, if ever. Should there be an adverse report about you your company will have the names of the guests on board and can always check with them what actually happened!

Have you read the gate leaflet? Do you KNOW the regulations?

Completed over 5 years in Kruger in my caravan.

If I were normal I wouldn't be me!

Unread postPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:46 pm 

Moose, I can only reiterate what the others have said, you know you weren't in the wrong and so did your guests, just because some others don't have any manners, don't let them cause you to lose your enthusiasm and love for what you are doing.
I know JEG is also one of the guides who like you has a lot of respect for the wildlife and goes out of her way not to cause them or the other visitors any inconvenience.
So carry on doing what you are doing and try to ignore the rude and uncouth section of the population hard as it may be.

Unread postPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:53 pm 

all I can say is that I only had good experiences with JJ's i always like to talk with them at picnic and camp sites. They have always been friendly to me and been very helpful. In fact I just think allot of people is jealous, well i am. I would do their Job any day of the week. Hope to see some of you in December.

21/05/2012 to 23/05/2012 SATARA
23/05/2012 to 25/05/2012 BALULE
25/05/2012 to 27/05/2012 TZENDZE

Unread postPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:53 pm 
Virtual Ranger
Virtual Ranger

MATTHYS wrote:
You can also read them out loud when you receive the award for best/top guide of your company, Moose :gflower:

Hehe- thanks :D

Although I already win best/top guide for my company by default, because i'm the only guide for my company... :whistle:

Unread postPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:46 pm 

Hi Moose and welcome to The Kruger Osv comunity,

Believe me that as much that you will enjoy kruger you havent seen nothing yet. After 8years in kruger and after every fall out with some idiots, you think you seen and heard it all but wait to the next fall out and you will realize you havent seen nothing yet. I have been punched in the face, my cloths rip from my body and been thrown by a pair of binos all because you tell someone not to break the rules. The best is listen to what they say( and it can be funny some times) smile and move on. Just enjoy each day and remember you could have been in a office, sitting behind a desk. We have the best job on earth and some people wish they can be us.

I am glad you chose the best park! Hope to see you soon in the park. Just returned from 4 years absence and got the pdp, waiting for the first aid and then register again and then off to the park and back to the job i love!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 201 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next