Correct, you forgot the bit on which server it's placed, and then the browser can't find it...
I have been messing around with a little program, trying to get some more interactive tutorials. While far from finished you may want to have a look at this 'beta'
of it. It's a 2.8 MB flash movie.
For those wanting to use Lightroom
, the second beta of version 3 is out and ready for download. This link will probably work:http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/entitlemen ... lightroom3
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
When you install Lightroom 3 beta 2, the software will remain active through June 2010. Once the commercial version of Lightroom 3 has shipped, you will need to uninstall the beta and install the final version.
Lightroom Beta 2 Installers
This download will install Lightroom 3 beta 2 and will work independently alongside your installation of Lightroom 1 or higher. The beta version is intended to provide an opportunity to give feedback and as such, does not read, upgrade or import catalogs from previous versions of Lightroom. If you currently own Lightroom, please continue to use Lightroom 1 or higher for your primary workflow needs.
New in Lightroom 3 Beta 2
* Improved performance throughout the application for faster importing and loading of images
* Native tethered shooting support for select Nikon and Canon DSLR cameras
* Luminance noise reduction has been added to the previous color noise reduction improvements available in the first public beta for outstanding overall high ISO quality
* Support for importing and managing video files from DSLR cameras for better overall photographic workflow control
* Improvements to the import experience in the first beta to reflect public feedback
* Improved watermarking functionality from the first beta to reflect public feedback
Lightroom 3 beta 2 builds on the enhancements introduced in the first Lightroom 3 beta release:
* Brand new performance architecture, building for the future of growing image libraries
* State-of-the-art noise reduction to help you perfect your high ISO shots
* Watermarking tool that helps you customize and protect your images with ease
* Portable sharable slideshows with audio—designed to give you more flexibility and impact on how you choose to share your images, you can now save and export your slideshows as videos and include audio
* Flexible customizable print package creation so your print package layouts are all your own
* Film grain simulation tool for enhancing your images to look as gritty as you want
* New import handling designed to make importing streamlined and easy
* More flexible online publishing options so you can post your images online to certain online photo sharing sites directly from inside Lightroom 3 beta (may require third-party plug-ins)*
: The photos from our trip! Overhere! Feel free to use any of these additional letters to correct the spelling of words found in the above post: a-e-t-n-d-i-o-s-m-l-u-y-h-c