Skip to Content

Forgot username for SANSPark registration

Tell us what we can do better, need to clear the air, voice your concern or provide feedback about the forum

Forgot username for SANSPark registration

Unread postby ctm7943 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:15 am

This is my 1st time registering thru SANSPark. I completed the registration and was interupted by a family emergency after clicking on the confirmation link.
I failed to write down my username.
When I attempted to have the email resent, it said that my email address is already registered.
i know my password, but not my username.
Can someone help me please.
At this time I am unable to register online :-(.

Re: Forgot username for SANSPark registration

Unread postby MATTHYS » Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:30 am

Hi and welcome to the forums, ctm7943 :D

Please read here :
DinkyBird wrote:Registered in a hurry and then realised you would rather have a different user name than the one you registered with?

Send any of the moderators a PM. They will then check if the new user name you would like is already in use, and if not, will ask admin to make the change for you.

Once your username has been changed, you will need to log on with the new username. We will also send you an email notifying you once the change has been made.

A PM is a private message.
aquila non capit muscas

Son godin
Virtual Ranger
Virtual Ranger

Re: Forgot username for SANSPark registration

Unread postby Son godin » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:43 pm

Hi ctm7943,

I am also in the position of not knowing my username and not sure if I've received a username. When I go on-line the reservation system request an email address and not user name.

Try log-in and see if it helps and use your password, unless you are referring to Wild Card and not SANParks booking system I cannot see a problem. :hmz: .
Trip Reports - Painted, spotted and striped animals of the Koppies, TT of Three Arid Parks near Namibia in April 2015

Return to “Chill Room ”