Skip to content

SANParks.org Forums

View unanswered posts | View active topics

[ 1241 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 83  Next
 Post subject: Re: Calling ALL Cape Town Forumites AGAIN !!!!
Unread postPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:58 am 
Distinguished Virtual Ranger

Hi all.....I suppose you have all been wondering what on earth as happened to the elusive caracal....all partied out..nah !!!!!
Yesterday I was still busy ( with the help of Dreamer) entertaining our Forum VIP !!!! I might add that he is no VIP though..he is a gate crashing thief !!!!!!! He stole my bottle of sherry during the present game :evil: :twisted: :twisted: ...that is just so unacceptable :evil: :twisted: :evil:

But now it is my turn to thank everybody ...for the all the delicious salads, yummy bread and ice cream, the flowers and the help !!!! A special thanks to all the mites that travelled a fair distance to party with us and here I have to make special mention to our gate crashing thief that drove all the way from PE to be with us.......yes Warthog B you could not resist another opportunity to party with us Cape Town mites...could you now :D :D :D :D :D But hey I am so glad you joined us...your early morning dish washing skills are amazing !!!!
It was super to meet Annalie and The Jackal and to party with the regulars again ....and boy oh boy did we party. :dance: The present game was hysterical......

Quote:
Michelle so impressed with your bottle warmer, I am sure you have a potential business in there

:redface: :redface: :redface: Didn't really help did it Mashona....it still got stolen !!!!

Photographs will follow..unfortunately our internet has been capped but as soon as my internet is up and running again I will post some photos !

Unread postPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:56 pm 

Quote:
Photographs will follow..unfortunately our internet has been capped but as soon as my internet is up and running again I will post some photos !

:thumbs_up:

Unread postPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:44 pm 
Junior Virtual Ranger
Junior Virtual Ranger

Thanks to all at the party – wonderful people and great conversation.
Lekker food and Michel and Doug the perfect hosts. I am already looking forward to the next meet.

Unread postPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:28 pm 
Virtual Ranger
Virtual Ranger

Firstly to our wonderful hosts Dough and Caracal - THANK YOU for a great meet and to
Dreamer - thanks for getting the squatter up-graded to wonderful accomadation.

Caracal , did not help stealing that bottle because that is no Dreamer that stole it from me - think we have to find a new name for her maybe like "wildekat?" or "noiseyB" kept every body awake ????

You kid yourself Caracal I told you I brought some repectability to the meet

To all the new met forimites that I should have met at Karoo but came to CT to meet you thank you for your friendship and to the others I have met before

Unread postPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:32 pm 
Virtual Ranger
Virtual Ranger

Thanks for the party Caracal, just really sorry that we couldn't stay longer. Our grandson was not a happy chappie and we had to leave early :( Still Wannabe Nerd managed to get her grubby little paws onto the "pink/brown box" :D I'm sure she will have a bit to say about that!! :D

Christmas Trees in the Kalahari May 2012

http://www.sanparks.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=62684

and

Kalahari Reflections March 2014

Unread postPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:35 pm 

Quote:
You kid yourself Caracal I told you I brought some repectability to the meet

Oh really ..just you wait until I post the photos !!!!! :naughty:

Unread postPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:38 pm 

afri-explore wrote:
Thanks to all at the party – wonderful people and great conversation.
Lekker food and Michel and Doug the perfect hosts. I am already looking forward to the next meet.

So am I looking forward to the next meet :D ..... and it was a pleasure afri-explore....as I said great to see you all again !!!! :lol: :lol:

Unread postPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:40 pm 

GavinW wrote:
Thanks for the party Caracal, just really sorry that we couldn't stay longer. Our grandson was not a happy chappie and we had to leave early :( Still Wannabe Nerd managed to get her grubby little paws onto the "pink/brown box" :D I'm sure she will have a bit to say about that!! :D

Oh dear..yes it was a pity that you left early..but as you said Wannabe Nerd managed to get the " pink/brown box". Let's see what she has to say about that !!!

Unread postPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:01 pm 
Virtual Ranger
Virtual Ranger

Caracal wrote:
But hey I am so glad you joined us...your early morning dish washing skills are amazing !!!!

Well you know Caracal even squatters can try to give something back and especially when the receiver appreciates the work done - oh damn why will the smiles not insert???

Unread postPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:10 pm 
Virtual Ranger
Virtual Ranger

WarthogB
Quote:
Caracal , did not help stealing that bottle because that is no Dreamer that stole it from me - think we have to find a new name for her maybe like "wildekat?" or "noiseyB" kept every body awake ????

Ok...thats it :twisted: No name change for me!! From now on I will remain silent... but just remember... I made a noise for the benefit of some others :tongue:
I've got the message and am sorry for being too noisy :( :redface:

Unread postPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:20 pm 

Quote:
From now on I will remain silent...

Oh no Dreamer..that will never work......our parties would be boring then :D :D :D

I think you have more chance of flying to the moon than being silent :wink: ...joki joki joki !!!!!! :D :D :D

Unread postPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:10 pm 

Hi Caracal,
SO and I leaving for Wilderness on the morrow (nothing exciting just family visit)...any chance of seeing any party pics :cam: before we leave ???:hmz:

Unread postPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:33 am 

Tony T wrote:
Hi Caracal,
SO and I leaving for Wilderness on the morrow (nothing exciting just family visit)...any chance of seeing any party pics :cam: before we leave ???:hmz:

Well I am one step further...at least I am back online. I will try to upload some during the course of the day or this evening :thumbs_up:

Unread postPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:50 pm 

Right some photos....firstly thanks to Mashona for taking the photos. You did a good job . I do have permission from the mites to post the photos....so with out much ado...

Nothing like a fire to bring everybody together or were

the presents the drawcard !!!

One wonders what they were laughing about. :hmz: Left to right....The Jackal, Tony T, afri-explore and Doug ( with his back to camera!)

Some very well behaved people posing in the lounge :roll: Left to right...Caracal, Gavinw, Dreamer and Bigal.

What does our photographer do to get such broad smiles out of people???? :whistle:
Ok you all know now that names are listed from left to right..I am not going to say that again..... The Jackal, afri-explore and afri-explore's SO.

The " Squatter " earning his keep..thanks Warthogb :lol:

Wirlwind and Bigal's SO..I can only think they were discussing the KTP !!!!!

I will be back soon with some more !

Unread postPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:53 pm 

Caracal, Thx 4 posting some pics. :clap: just one question - were all those 'mites really at the meet? Joki :lol: Lets blame it on those 'red stuff' in my glass, shall we??? :redface: :redface:

Mashona. thx 4 taking the pics. 8)

What can I say?? I think these 2 very well -known songs will give a 'glimpse' of what we had experienced at THIS meet .... The one is ... Its raining FUN, Haleluja .... and the other one is ..So many FUN, so little time!! :dance: :dance:

The first pic posted nothing like a fire .... Ditsem Caracal. Thats the way 2 put it.

O ja - I must comment on what does a photographer do 2 get such broad smiles out of people? .... Well its actually easy peasy.... Usually when posing for a pic, the group decides to use the word "cheece" just before the pics are taken in order 2 have the perfecto 'smile' effect 8)

The 3 some (our groupie), however, had something different in mind!! We've decided 2 use the word "testicle" instead .... It 'sort-of' has the same effect and affect on pics. :lol: :lol:

... all the work of that :naughty: :naughty: afri-explorer. A cuti introvert like myself would never put this CART before the HORSE. :twisted: :twisted:

B4N.

I'm a scavenger and got 2 do what scavengers do.

Psst ... more pics Caracal - want 2 "meet" more 'mites. Hahaaaa!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1241 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 83  Next