Skip to Content

Accommodation - ask all your questions here

Discuss and find information on the Kruger National Park
davystam

Re: Accommodation - ask all your questions here

Unread postby davystam » Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:05 pm

LindaS wrote:Hi Davystam

You don't mention if the dates of your visit are from the 1st to 9th May 2016, you just mention Night 1&2, etc.

I have just checked Availability under Reservations and for 3rd and 4th May 2016 there are both LST2 and LST2U tents available in Lower Sabie.

If these are the dates you are looking for, then if you are quick, you may be lucky enough to complete your reservation exactly as you want it! :thumbs_up:

Good luck.

Thank you very much Linda for your answer. Unfortunately we are in Lower Sabie 14 and 15 may. Because i do love the campsite and the area we booked the LST2 tents and i already contacted Dorcus that if a riverview tent comes available we can upgrade. So really hoping someone will cancel :-)

saraf

Unread postby saraf » Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:22 pm

fabmaurice wrote:Hello all,

Can anyone suggest bungalows location for these camps?

Yes we have different reservation as we are a family of 5 adults so we have bungalows of 3 and 2 adult.
At skukuza we have 2 bungalow BD3 and BG3E not sure which bungalow to choose as we dont want to be too far from each other. Ive seen BD3 185 and BG3E 195 or BD3 162 and BG3E 163. On the map they dont seem to be too far??
For olifants we have 2 bungalows also, i think we would prefer to have the riverview BG2 63 and BG3 51.
And at the end 2 night at Tamboti. We choose SA for a family trip together,we live in different country so dont want to have camps too far from each other.

I can understand you wanting to be together but sorry, I'm not really familiar with the layout of Skukuza. I do know that the reception staff try their very best to make sure that accommodation booked on the same reservation is close together. Why not try contacting the camp directly and say that you would like to be together?
Want to say Thank You or Well Done to a fellow 'mite? Why not nominate them for a Kudu?

DinkyBird

Unread postby DinkyBird » Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:28 pm

fabmaurice wrote: Ive seen BD3 185 and BG3E 195 or BD3 162 and BG3E 163. On the map they dont seem to be too far??

I looked at the map and 162 and 163 look perfect for your situation. But 185/181 and any 191 - 195 will also work out ok.
I suggest you ask for 185 and 195 or 162 and 163.
For olifants we have 2 bungalows also, i think we would prefer to have the riverview BG2 63 and BG3 51.
And at the end 2 night at Tamboti. We choose SA for a family trip together,we live in different country so dont want to have camps too far from each other.

It is best that you write to the camps very soon to ask for units close to each other. Give 3 options, and both reservation numbers.

This topic is helpful for camp contact details; or look here.
Sawubona
Dalene

Return to “Kruger National Park”