Skip to Content

ROAD CARNAGE IN KRUGER

Discuss current issues and events happening in the parks.
Koen

Re: ROAD CARNAGE IN KRUGER

Unread postby Koen » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:33 am

What happened about the speeding SANparks vehicle whose photo was taken scattering baboons? The thread seems to have vanished since yesterday?

JeanniR
Senior Virtual Ranger
Senior Virtual Ranger
FAC Member (2014)
Award: Newcomer of the Year (2013)

Unread postby JeanniR » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:38 am

Here is the link Koen.
Such is the human race, often it seems a pity that Noah... didn't miss the boat.
Mark Twain

Want to learn something new? Take part in our Quizzes

Lepardfan
Junior Virtual Ranger
Junior Virtual Ranger

Unread postby Lepardfan » Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:50 pm

The rules must be enforced more in Kruger, seeing that there is a general lack of respect for the park and the rules when it comes to certain people. :evil:

I think that more traffic officers should be employed, and when they fine this offender, he or she must pay the fine on the spot or before leaving Kruger. Should they not pay the fine they will not be allowed to leave.

Also should one of the members of the public have photo evidence of people breaking the rules, and report this @ reception. :wink:

I'm sure that it will be very easy for them to track the offender, seeing that you must also give your cars registration before entering the park. :wink:

Same rule should also then apply, Pay up before we allow you to leave the park.

Just a idea :whistle:
I love to think of nature as an unlimited broadcasting station, through which God speaks to us every hour, if we will only tune in. ~George Washington Carver

One day closer to my next visit

Return to “Forum Indaba”