Skip to content

SANParks.org Forums

View unanswered posts | View active topics






Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 36 of 107
 [ 1591 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 ... 107  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: ACCOMMODATION PHOTO'S
Unread postPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:09 pm 
Offline
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:30 am
Posts: 38879
Location: Worcester, South Africa
roaneric wrote:
AND I wish I could change the outdated maps that they have on the website and Update the photos they have on the website and and and....


Now that would be great ! 8)

_________________
aquila non capit muscas


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ACCOMMODATION PHOTO'S
Unread postPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:11 pm 
Offline
Senior Virtual Ranger
Senior Virtual Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:09 pm
Posts: 19661
Location: another national park.. in England
roaneric wrote:
Thanks so much Dotty. I think I have to visit kruger alone one day, Stay in every camp and just go walk with my camera.


Would'nt it be fantastic? I can only dream, for a start I don't drive :lol:

_________________
KUDU's mean Well done and Thank you


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ACCOMMODATION PHOTO'S
Unread postPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:17 pm 
Offline
Senior Virtual Ranger
Senior Virtual Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:58 am
Posts: 2454
Location: The Netherlands
FAC Member (2012)
Skukuza, BD2Z, number 131

Image

Kitchen
Image

Right view
Image

Left view
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ACCOMMODATION PHOTO'S
Unread postPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:20 pm 
Offline
Senior Virtual Ranger
Senior Virtual Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:58 am
Posts: 2454
Location: The Netherlands
FAC Member (2012)
MATTHYS wrote:
roaneric wrote:
AND I wish I could change the outdated maps that they have on the website and Update the photos they have on the website and and and....


Now that would be great ! 8)


I wonder who is in charge of those kinds of things? I will really do it. Wish I had the authority :?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ACCOMMODATION PHOTO'S
Unread postPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:21 pm 
Offline
Senior Virtual Ranger
Senior Virtual Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:58 am
Posts: 2454
Location: The Netherlands
FAC Member (2012)
Dotty wrote:
roaneric wrote:
Thanks so much Dotty. I think I have to visit kruger alone one day, Stay in every camp and just go walk with my camera.


Would'nt it be fantastic? I can only dream, for a start I don't drive :lol:


Dotty, I have a super idea. Lets go together. I will be the driver and you can be the cook? What do you think :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ACCOMMODATION PHOTO'S
Unread postPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:24 pm 
Offline
Senior Virtual Ranger
Senior Virtual Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:58 am
Posts: 2454
Location: The Netherlands
FAC Member (2012)
Skukuza, BD2, number 99

Image

Kitchen/veranda
Image

Right view
Image

Left view
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ACCOMMODATION PHOTO'S
Unread postPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:33 pm 
Offline
Senior Virtual Ranger
Senior Virtual Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:58 am
Posts: 2454
Location: The Netherlands
FAC Member (2012)
Skukuza, BD2, number 121

Image

Kitchen
Image

Left view
Image

Right view
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ACCOMMODATION PHOTO'S
Unread postPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:41 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:46 am
Posts: 450
Location: PTA, South Africa
roaneric wrote:
Dotty wrote:
roaneric wrote:
Thanks so much Dotty. I think I have to visit kruger alone one day, Stay in every camp and just go walk with my camera.


Would'nt it be fantastic? I can only dream, for a start I don't drive :lol:


Dotty, I have a super idea. Lets go together. I will be the driver and you can be the cook? What do you think :lol:


Hey roaneric, the accomodation photos are done by our resident photographer, and ensuring that he has up-to-date pics of all the accomodation types in all the parks is a daunting job. However, if you guys want to carry on submitting updates - I will let him know and he can come see if he can use any.

With regards to content, if you can let lize.ferreira@sanparks.org know which park and or camp, she will be able to source updated information

Thx

_________________
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ACCOMMODATION PHOTO'S
Unread postPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:55 pm 
Offline
Senior Virtual Ranger
Senior Virtual Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:58 am
Posts: 2454
Location: The Netherlands
FAC Member (2012)
Skukuza, BD2Z, number 111

Image

Kitchen

Image

Right view
Image

Left view
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ACCOMMODATION PHOTO'S
Unread postPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:05 pm 
Offline
Senior Virtual Ranger
Senior Virtual Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:58 am
Posts: 2454
Location: The Netherlands
FAC Member (2012)
stevenjm wrote:
Hey roaneric, the accomodation photos are done by our resident photographer, and ensuring that he has up-to-date pics of all the accomodation types in all the parks is a daunting job. However, if you guys want to carry on submitting updates - I will let him know and he can come see if he can use any.

With regards to content, if you can let lize.ferreira@sanparks.org know which park and or camp, she will be able to source updated information

Thx


Hi Steve

I understand that it is a pretty tough job. It was not meant in a bad way. The pictures of some of the upgrated units have just not been added. But that is why we have this thread, not only to see the inside of the units but also the view from the different kinds :)

The only other problem I have is with the maps on the website. They are not all correct. Take for example the Lower Sabie map On the map it states that number 3 - 22 are BG2U units. But they are BD3U units. I think these units might have been BG2U units years ago and have been upgraded but the map is still the same. It causes lots of confusion for people.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ACCOMMODATION PHOTO'S
Unread postPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:15 pm 
Offline
Senior Virtual Ranger
Senior Virtual Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:09 pm
Posts: 19661
Location: another national park.. in England
roaneric wrote:
Dotty, I have a super idea. Lets go together. I will be the driver and you can be the cook? What do you think :lol:

Let me win the lotto :roll: and I will be there like a shot :lol:

_________________
KUDU's mean Well done and Thank you


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ACCOMMODATION PHOTO'S
Unread postPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:47 pm 
Offline
Junior Virtual Ranger
Junior Virtual Ranger

Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:15 pm
Posts: 740
Thanks Marijke and Steve!
Those of us who use the info, photos and maps would be very pleased if the info could be updated.
The website as a whole is incredible, with all the info, forum and booking ability! :dance: :clap: :clap:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ACCOMMODATION PHOTO'S
Unread postPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:38 pm 
Offline
Senior Virtual Ranger
Senior Virtual Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:58 am
Posts: 2454
Location: The Netherlands
FAC Member (2012)
Dotty wrote:
roaneric wrote:
Dotty, I have a super idea. Lets go together. I will be the driver and you can be the cook? What do you think :lol:

Let me win the lotto :roll: and I will be there like a shot :lol:


When was the last time you went to kruger Dotty? Are any visits planned in the future?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ACCOMMODATION PHOTO'S
Unread postPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:39 pm 
Offline
Senior Virtual Ranger
Senior Virtual Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:58 am
Posts: 2454
Location: The Netherlands
FAC Member (2012)
kite wrote:
Thanks Marijke and Steve!
Those of us who use the info, photos and maps would be very pleased if the info could be updated.
The website as a whole is incredible, with all the info, forum and booking ability! :dance: :clap: :clap:


I agree 100% Kite. The website is FANTASTIC, that is why we are found here every day :clap:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ACCOMMODATION PHOTO'S
Unread postPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:53 pm 
Offline
Senior Virtual Ranger
Senior Virtual Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:58 am
Posts: 2454
Location: The Netherlands
FAC Member (2012)
Skukuza, BG2, number 213

To my opinion a very nice and spacious bungalow :wink:

The back side of the bungalow
Image

The back of the bungalow(facing number 210)
Image

Image

Kitchen/veranda
Image

Right view
Image

Front view
Image

Bedroom
Image


Last edited by roaneric on Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1591 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 ... 107  Next



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

Webcams Highlights

Addo Nossob Orpen Satara
Addo Nossob Orpen Satara
Submitted by swartj at 19:10:55 Submitted by grannyb at 22:00:46 Submitted by bobbyroger747 at 18:20:13 Submitted by ritad at 19:47:29