Discuss the different camps and roads of the Kruger National Park
- Distinguished Virtual Ranger
- Posts: 22148
- Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:22 am
- Location: Midway between the infinite and the infinitesimal!
Yes, so the floodlit waterhole to the south is the only one accessible to the general public.
- Virtual Ranger
- Posts: 1384
- Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:15 pm
- Location: Kyalami, South Africa.
Thanks for clearing that up Elsa. I was posting the reply without a camp map at hand!! I have never stayed in any of the Satara Guesthouses, so wasn't sure which was which.
KTP May 2015