Skip to Content

Addo gets the limelight again

Discuss the Orpen (KNP), Satara (KNP), Addo and Nossob (KTP) webcams
simonB

Addo gets the limelight again

Unread postby simonB » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:00 pm

Hi there,

Could you please provide a detailed break down of exactly how the money raised on this project will be used. :think:
I would also like to see an audited copy of the donations received so far for this project.

Thank you. :thumbs_up:

JenB
Distinguished Virtual Ranger
Location: Johannesburg - where they cut down trees and name streets after them.

Re: Addo gets the limelight again

Unread postby JenB » Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:15 pm

simonB,

This money will be used in exactly the way the mites who are running this project and the ones who donate to it decided. They raised it and they will decide how it's spent.

The money is deposited directly into the Honorary Rangers bank account which is strictly audited every year. It does not go into a forum personal account, it goes into a central H.R. account.
"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~ Anatole France

simonB

Unread postby simonB » Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:22 pm

Thank you for the info @JenB.
Looking forward to seeing the audited donation info and detailed breakdown of how money will be used.

@Boorgatspook - Yes thats why I am looking into this.

JenB

Unread postby JenB » Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:29 pm

Allow me to give you more fact: Had you been following the projects run by the Virtual region you would know that every cent donated is added to their project. We fund our own banking fees, not even that is deducted.

Watch this forum and you will gather all the info you need.
"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~ Anatole France

simonB

Unread postby simonB » Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:42 pm

@JenB I follow these projects very closely and am happy to donate towards an open project.

My request is not an unreasonable one and I see no good reason for such documentation not to be made publicly available. It would be best to make such info available without to much song and dance. My request was not a personal attack on anyone, it was a perfectly legal request.

@Boorgatspook @JenB - It's would be best not to place yourself on the wrong side of the legal fence when it comes to this request. Instead of turning this into tit for tat, why not just make the documentation available?

JenB

Unread postby JenB » Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:48 am

Everything is open and available.
The H.R. corpse operate very well within any legal fence so I'm very doubtful that we'll find ourselves on the wrong side of anything.

Return to “Webcams”