There are two different posting screens available. The new topic button
, visible in forums and in topics, allows you to add a new topic to that particular forum. When viewing a topic, there will be an add reply button
, allowing you to add a new reply to that particular topic. Quoting Posts
Displayed below each post in a topic, there is a 'Quote' button. Pressing this button will allow you to reply to a topic, and have the text from a particular reply quoted in your own reply. When you reply by clicking on the quote button, trim the irrelevant text. Please remove images from the quote. Editing Posts
Below any posts that you have made, you will see an 'Edit' button. Pressing this will allow you to edit posts you previously made.Deleting Posts
You can delete your own posts as long as you see a cross in the bottom right hand corner. The cross disappears if someone posts after you.Posting new topics and replying
There are four options available when making a post or a reply.
1. Disable BBCode in this post: BBcode allows you to add various types of formatting to your messages, like making text bold or quoting messages. It is best to leave this box unchecked
2. Disable Smilies: if this is unchecked, then any text that would normally be converted into an emoticon will not be.
3. Do not automatically parse URLs: If you check this URL's (Internet addresses) will not be truncated, which means they can become too long for the forum. Please do not tick it.
4. Attach signature: allows you to choose whether or not you would like your signature to appear on that individual post.
5. Notify me when a post is replied to: will email you when there is an update to the topic