Skip to Content

"Stories Gogo Told Me"

See what other forumites recommend you should read
Gabypoo

"Stories Gogo Told Me"

Unread postby Gabypoo » Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:11 pm

I would like to get in touch with anyone going up to the KNP soon and who will be staying at Berg-en-dal. I saw a book in the shop there called "Stories Gogo Told Me" and I should've bought it when I saw it but didn't and now I can't get it here in JHB. If anyone is going up to the Park soon, please let me know and I will get money to you to please buy that book for me.
Many thanks
Gabypoo

Mgoddard
Senior Virtual Ranger
Senior Virtual Ranger

Unread postby Mgoddard » Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:28 pm

I think with so many ppl going to the cricket this weekend you might come right. If not, let me know I will be there from the 9th April and be back in Jhb on the 25th.

Gabypoo

Smelly bathroom

Unread postby Gabypoo » Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:22 am

Thanks everyone for your replies - I appreciate it.

I know that I can get the book through Kalahari but I'm immigrating to Australia one of these days and I don't know if I'll still be around by July so this is why I'm in a bit of a hurry to get it.

I have two married daughters and they have both immigrated to Australia so I have to leave this beautiful country of ours and start life in Australia. :(

The reason I want that particular book is so that I can read it to my grandchildren one day so that they can know where they come from. :)

Thanks again to everyone and have a good day.

Mgoddard
Senior Virtual Ranger
Senior Virtual Ranger

Unread postby Mgoddard » Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:28 am

Hi Gabypoo...Im very happy that I can buy this book and meet to hand it over to you on the 26th as discussed...I know its going to make a big difference to those little ones you want to read it to....So, until we meet rest assure you will have it before your departure...

Return to “Bookshelf”