Skip to content

SANParks.org Forums

View unanswered posts | View active topics

[ 5523 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 356, 357, 358, 359, 360, 361, 362 ... 369  Next
 Post subject: Re: Varsity Student Formites
Unread postPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:21 pm 
Virtual Ranger
Virtual Ranger

kallis1786 wrote:
Can I just say that the Poem is amazing. I loved it. Congrats , I dont know much about thorn trees and when they grow so it sounded fantastic to me

Thanks so much Kallis!! :D

Unread postPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:52 am 
Distinguished Virtual Ranger

FAC Member (2013)
I loved your days of Christmas poem Wildest :clap: :clap: :clap:
Please put it on FB as well? :D

Lekker Moshin! Not too much moving around to various camps - enough time to get to know the locals of the Satara and Skukuza regions 8)

Kallis I would never object to staying at Shing! It is already in my top 3 favorite camps :D

16-23 August - Lower Sabi!!!!

Unread postPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:23 pm 
Virtual Ranger
Virtual Ranger

Fanx Cheetah. I posted the link to the blog on FB, but will post it as a note. :D

Unread postPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:49 pm 

yea I love Satara. but this trip my aim is to see the mega pride altogether. and I'm hoping for a few good bid sightings in that area.

Unread postPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:35 am 
Junior Virtual Ranger
Junior Virtual Ranger

Its a pleasure WindFlowerGirl

Cheetah in that case we have a trip. 3 Nights in Shing and 3 in Satara :hands: , only question is when :hmz:

Mohsin wrote:
yea I love Satara. but this trip my aim is to see the mega pride altogether. and I'm hoping for a few good bid sightings in that area.

Mohsin, never expect too many sightings :naughty: , it normally spoils a trip. In fact just go and enjoy the bush and enjoy any sighting that comes your way :D

Unread postPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:25 am 

FAC Member (2013)
I hope you find them Moshin! Just know that the Singita pride has a large territory so it will take luck to find them :)

Kallis is right of coarse to go with the expectation that finding animals will be difficult, then always you come out the happiest :D

Kallis I honestly don't have the freedom to just plan a Kruger trip at will anymore :(

Unread postPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:31 am 
Junior Virtual Ranger
Junior Virtual Ranger

Good Morning V's

A great series win by the Proteas against India. What a Win, would have been fun if the last game would have completed.

In other news I am now an official Student of the London School of Economics, dont know if this is good news or bad. I wont be going to London, I'll be studying through correspondence and my exams will be given in JNB, but my trips to Kruger will be limited because I'll have to study :wall:

I am also starting to play competitive cricket again from this Sat, since I need to get back in shape for the Cricket at Skukz, So playing a test match over the long weekend :D .

cheetah2111 wrote:
I hope you find them Moshin! Just know that the Singita pride has a large territory so it will take luck to find them :)

Kallis is right of coarse to go with the expectation that finding animals will be difficult, then always you come out the happiest :D

Kallis I honestly don't have the freedom to just plan a Kruger trip at will anymore :(

Cheetah, I just got into the same boat as you, but I can still plan some trips to the Park as a Study Leave and study in the bush of Kruger at a bird hide such as Kanniedood Dam

Hope everyone else is well and doing good

Unread postPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:31 am 
Junior Virtual Ranger
Junior Virtual Ranger

Good Morning V's :D

Looks like everyone is silent now a days and busy with busy lives. Anyway hope everyone is well and enjoying the festive season. The Proteas are playing pretty decent I would say.

I had my first weekend of playing cricket in a while, and for some reason I forgot how to bat, got out for a duck 3 innings on all the days :redface: , but than the opposition had to deal with raw pace and aggression and that caused me to have a few wickets.

Whats everyone else upto

Unread postPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:13 pm 

FAC Member (2013)
Hey Kallis :D

All the best with your cricket mate :) And our Proteas need a miracle to win this first test against India!

Unread postPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:07 pm 
Virtual Ranger
Virtual Ranger

kallis1786 wrote:

I had my first weekend of playing cricket in a while, and for some reason I forgot how to bat, got out for a duck 3 innings on all the days :redface: , but than the opposition had to deal with raw pace and aggression and that caused me to have a few wickets.

Whats everyone else upto

You weren't playing for England were you kallis :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Unread postPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:11 pm 
Junior Virtual Ranger
Junior Virtual Ranger

Good Evening V's

So the Christmas Week is upon us, and I am planning on visiting Kruger on Christmas Day because what better day to visit Kruger than the day of great celebrations :dance:

It was a great test match between the Number 1 and 2 of tests, although I just dont understand why did we not go for the kill when the chance was there rather than the draw, and Jacques Kallis was given out when he was not, I mean why on earth is India refusing to DRS :doh: :hmz:

dellac wrote:
kallis1786 wrote:

Whats everyone else upto

You weren't playing for England were you kallis :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

I will honestly say, I would never play for any country but South Africa, because I have great love for this country and all its sports teams

Unread postPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:07 am 
Junior Virtual Ranger
Junior Virtual Ranger

Good Morning V's

Hope everyone has an awesome day, and had a great Christmas and Boxing Day. I was in Kruger on the 26th of December and I will say that although I did not see my Punda Pride, I did find out from the local ranger there that the 3 males who took over the pride from ScarFace are still ruling and going strong, so that is good to know although no body has a clue on scarface or what happened to him after the take over.

Anyway in Sports King Kallis is playing his final test match for the Proteas :cry: :cry: :cry: I really cant get it in me that I will not be able to see him in the Proteas test kit anymore. He will truly be missed but atleast I will still see him in the Green and Gold

Unread postPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:17 pm 
Junior Virtual Ranger
Junior Virtual Ranger

Good Evening V's.

Another week and this is New Years Week, so that means another public holiday. I will be visiting Punda Maria again from my visit on Thursday, and hopefully with the start of the New Year again, I get to see the Punda Pride which I am desperately wanting to see :pray: :pray: :pray: . I can only hope they will come and say hello :pray:

Today was the last day I would see J Kallis in the whites :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: , Really going to miss him, it was a heartbreak knowing I wont see him play in the South African whites again :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Post subject: Re:
Unread postPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:18 pm 
Virtual Ranger
Virtual Ranger

Enjoy your trip to Kruger Kallis. :) Hope you get to see the pride of lions.

Happy new year mites!!! :) may it be a great one!

Unread postPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:06 pm 
Junior Virtual Ranger
Junior Virtual Ranger

Hi Vee's

I trust you all had a good Festive period 8)

Since I spend so much time working with technology I decided to avoid most of it during my break, hence my absence. :P

Myself and my family had a great break in Kruger, now to book 2014's trips :mrgreen:

Bro & Sis Road Trip V2 in September

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5523 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 356, 357, 358, 359, 360, 361, 362 ... 369  Next