Skip to content

SANParks.org Forums

View unanswered posts | View active topics

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Page 2 of 2
 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:58 pm 

Location: Swaziland. The smallest country of the S. Hemisphere
Well Simon did not have to jump into car and go anywhere to post this first day of my trip to the Park.

I am celebrating though, two things. Firstly my ISDN line is back up and working.... :clap: .. (they are not so bad in this 5th world country :wink: ) and secondly for the record, this is my 2,000th post.

(Jose have tried to limit my photos, but sorry just over 4 for this post!)

Day 1 - Thursday 20th April 2006

Once again I was lucky enough to be able to take a few days and visit the park. Once again, I went alone. Once again I was rather terrified of meeting any ellies up close, especially after all the comments and such like about how many bull ellies there were at the moment, that were in Musk. However I went. (Grey blanket, hoover hose and Banana leaves packed as disguise in case of meeting an ellie!)

I left later than I wanted too, having had to fetch the double cab from my son Willie, fill it with fuel, pack, lock up etc, but still got to the Malelane gate by 1:30 after shopping at the Spar in Malelane, which was not as good as I was led to believe, (the Spar in Nelspruit at the Crossings is better).

The staff at the gate were extremely friendly and nice, and I was through in no time at all.
I headed straight for Berg en Dahl where I was staying, driving very slowly looking for game along the way. It is a very beautiful part of the park I think, with all its hills and dales. The scenery was breathtaking, and the grass and bush and trees really lovely. My eyes were peeled and I was looking out for anything. Not an impie in sight, nothing, and then suddenly I saw it, I came across my first sighting of the day, the first sighting of my trip in fact ………..
I stared in wonder, never had I seen anything like this in the Kruger Park!!!! (Was this a poor excuse for Bert’s big green fishing umbrella??)

After that a total of two impies before reaching BND!

On into Camp at BND, and here again, the staff were all extremely friendly and pleasant and booking in was a real pleasure. I got to my bungalow, which was on the perimeter fence, unpacked, and looked up……… and low and behold, there was an enormous rhino munching away, totally unconcerned, right at the fence. If you could get your hand through you could have touched it. Very exciting. He looked up at us as we stared in awe at him through the fence…… (I am presuming it was a he!), took no notice of us and went on munching.

Image Image

I stayed and watched him for a long time, marveling at the hugeness of him.

Finally I decided it was time to go for a drive, and set off down the dirt road on the Matjulu loop towards the S110. I went very slowly for about three quarters of an hour before turning round and heading back.

To be perfectly honest all I saw was one herd of impies. Maybe because there was only me looking, there is a certain disadvantage to traveling alone, but I like it, even though I am sure that I do miss lots. However the scenery was beautiful, and it was just great being in the Park in all its splendour. I did come across a francolin(?)
and some maribu Storks preening themselves in a tree. Image

Got back to camp about 5:15pm, it was cloudy and really getting quite dark. Opened my bungalow door and encountered 10,001 unidentifiable small black beetles. (Please note for those of you who commented, that this was before I had even SNIFFED a whipskey, let alone tasted one!!!) (Wonder whether you see them because of withdrawal symptoms though???). But I promise they were there and very real too :roll:

Started my bush TV going, (I am a dab hand at this now!) and cooked my supper, (lamb chops, roasted sweetcorn, and chopped up raw tomato and onion with salt, pepper and origanum – yummie, delicious!). Listened to the night sounds, and heard a warbling kind of sound which was being answered, I have no idea what it was, wish I did, have never heard that call before, but it was a sweet sound.

Was just finishing eating and looked up and there was a Genet……. Oh it was exciting to see, he was reasonably tame, let me take a couple of pics of him, (again presuming it was a he), the pics are not good, as its difficult to aim the camera when you cant really see what your aiming at through the view finder!!! Let alone focus!

(I have had to doctor this pic a bit (as I am sure you will notice) due to it being rather dark!

He stayed a short time, and it was really thrilling to see him, and then disappeared quietly into the dark……… he did not come back again, whilst I was up, unfortunately.

I went to bed after this, happy to be in the Park again, even though I had not seen a whole heap of animals…… really none besides one rhino at the fence and one genet on my verandah!!! (Was the answer to stay in camp then??)

Sorry, this has gone on so long……….. and its only Day 1 and I SAW NOTHING, and I have written screeds!! – I have got carried away again! :redface:

If you want to list your Park Dates in the YR Thread then please PM me.

Last edited by Jazil on Sat Apr 29, 2006 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:21 am 

Ok, now for the next episode, hopefully I wont get cut off before posting - and sorry, not a very interesting report, and lots of waffle!!! :lol:

Day 2 – Friday 21st April 2006

Woke fairly early, (well for me!) and sat on my verandah with a cup of coffee listening to the birds. Left camp – again not early – about 8:00am (remember the object of this trip to the park, was to do VERY LITTLE DRIVING, lots of relaxing, and NO HURRY…….) I think I accomplished that fully.

Saw two ellies, FAR AWAY, (thank goodness) on the tar road from BND to the H3. When looking closer at the photo, I see that Mummy ellie was scratching herself on a tree…. (could not see that by eye!)

The country side was absolutely beautiful, I really cant explain how really magical it was. There was not a lot of game, well that I saw anyways, and I really crawled up that road, I saw one zebra, some impies, and a mongoose scurrying across the road.

I came to the H3 and turned onto it up towards Afsaal where I thought I would stop for brekkie….. (no pancakes though this time!) Saw one lonely Jerry giraffe a Rhino, far away under a tree, with three zebras and some running impies all within a few mins. I stopped for a while hoping that maybe some kitty or the other was after the impies, but if they were, I never saw it. I really crept up that road, every car passing me at what I thought was a tremendous speed, I waved at everyone coming towards me, but wow, maybe only a 25% rate of a greeting back……. Everyone looked totally bored! How can one be bored with such magnificent scenery around one, and with the chance of seeing some game?…… I just don’t know. Another thing I found is that every person in every safari vehicle, which were mainly really packed, looked totally bored and were just looking straight ahead……. I just don’t know, it amazed me.

I pulled into Afsaal, poured myself a cup of coffee and made myself an egg roll, and sat and soaked in the atmosphere around me.
Here I came across a really fascinating family group………. There were two Matriarchs, (I think the one was slightly senior to the other), two bulls, (well they had graying hair and fat paunches) two younger, virile looking males, with strange white cords coming out of their ears which seem to disappear into a strange box like thing around their waists. They were moving in a strange way, swaying back and forth, and clicking their fingers together. (Not at the same time though!!!). Was this a rain dance? One of Berts famous ones? Then there was one female with ragged looking hair and strange round things over her eyes……… and then, OMG, there was a really skinny one, her legs seem to be green, and above this was a very very small tight blue top, , with two pink like objects nearly falling out!!!! This female had long hair, light yellow in colour, and on her fingers were lots of shiny gold rings! Around her neck was a similar shiny gold collar……….(was she being tracked, is that why she was wearing that big collar?)

I actually sat and watched the above group of homo sapiens for ages. It was really interesting. However, I learnt that they had been traveling in two vehicles, and the front vehicle was only a very short distance ahead of the other one and the front vehicle did not see the cheetahs that ran across the road in front of the back vehicle. (I had my ears peeled to this conversation!) And this was just before Afsaal on the dirt road, the H2-2. You really have to just be in the right place at the right time. (Made me feel better anyways for not seeing any kitties!)

Sorry, but there is one more of the homo sapien species that I just have to mention. Also here at Afsaal. A very large, well tall and also with a very big boop, mouseketeer got out of his vehicle, (he had a lovely looking wife and child), and my eyes nearly popped out of my head. He appeared to have absolutely no pants on!!!! Only a shirt which only just covered his bum……… , now whether he actually did not have any shorts on, or whether they were just very very very short shorts, I don’t know!!!!

Ok enough of all that then…….. I left Afsaal and headed along the H2-2 hoping that I might catch sight of the cheetahs……… no such luck.
However I did come across a couple of flocks of guinea fowl with young.

Image Image

And three impies walking purposefully down the road

I continued very slowly down the S114 and spotted a large, friendly, (well he was munching away anyways taking no notice of me) ellie.

and also a lone giraffe.

I took the S119 and joined the S25, and saw lots of lovely trees and grass, and various different flowers……….(all of which I took pictures of but wont post here!). Also lots of lovely pools of water and all the rivers, whish are normally only sand, had trickles of water still running through them. I carried on until the Biyamiti turn off, and then turned around and headed back towards the main Malelane/Afsaal road.

There were a few monkeys to see, and some really beautiful impies. (Now I just love impies
Image Image

so its absolutely no hardship for me to sit and watch them for hours.)

Once back on the tarred road I saw a really old Jerry Giraffe acting as a resting place for three ox peckers.

It reminded me of the kids song, “Two little dicky birds sitting on the wall………. Etc” except that there were three little dicky birds sitting on a Giraffe!!!

Back into camp, quite early, and I walked around the Rhino trail in camp, but no rhinos today, and sat at the dam, but saw no hippos or crocs, but it did not matter. It was just beautiful.

I do like BND as a camp, even though there did not appear to be very much game in the area…….. its lovely. I like the way its set out, the bungalows, huts, trees everywhere, grass, etc. (I did not look at the camping sites at all though), the only thing I found a bit difficult is that your parking place was not far from your bungalow, but a fair distance when you are alone and having to carry all your stuff in. Ok, I did not have a lot of stuff, but I still had my camera bag, laptop, bag with clothes, box full of food, cold box, charcoal, books and binocs, but it did take me quite a few trips.

I decided that after supper I would start and take a few things to the double cab to save me a couple of trips in the morning, so the unimportant goodies, like food box and books, I took to the double cab that night……. Well, embarrassingly enough, once packing away these two items, I set off back down the path to my bungalow, and OMG I ended up in the bungalow next door……… (I seem to remember someone else on this forum ending up in the wrong room too……… at least I found out my mistake before undressing and climbing into someone else’s bed!!!!)

No genet that night, but just a very loud neighbour talking, or yelling rather, on his cell phone!!! Don’t think he really needed a cell phone, whoever he was talking to could have heard him without it!!

Bush TV again, and standard supper, and no black unidentified beetles. (Think its because I left my inside light off when the door was open!!!)

It had been a really lovely two nights spent at BND and in the morning I would be off to Skukuza for my last night……….

(TBC - with first part of Big Dutchmen and pretty little blue golf)

:roll:

Last edited by Jazil on Sat Apr 29, 2006 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 4:55 pm 

Day 3 – Saturday 22nd April 2006

Got up fairly early, had a cup of coffee and muesli rusk whilst sitting on my verandah, (well sat on a chair on my verandah) and again soaked in the view and the lovely sound of birds twittering and saying good morning to each other.

Did a couple of trips back and forth to the double cab carrying all my stuff, and finally left about 8:30am.

Drove very slowly along the S110 towards the H3, again marveling at the beauty around me. I came around a corner, and wow, and WOW again…… what did I see? It was amazing, unbelievable in fact…….. the road ahead was straight for about 1 km, and there all over the road, the whole distance in fact, was just Pooh………. Dung……… everywhere…….. I have never seen so much in my life….. (Wish I could have taken it all home for my garden). It was not there the afternoon before, and this looked quite fresh to me. An enormous herd of ellies must have passed through here, either earlier that morning or during the night….. (I was thankful I had missed them!) Whether the whole herd just crossed the road or walked down it I have no idea, but OMG, there was just dung, more dung and more dung all over the road, right up till the next corner, …….. now I really don’t know why I did not stop and take a picture of the whole road, think I was just too amazed and too worried in case the whole herd was just lurking in the bushes, (they hide very well behind anything I know!) but all I took was this one at the end of the line.

Now a question. Why does one see so much dung on the roads? Do the ellies wait till they come to the road cause they like to hear the sound, the “plop” of the dung as it hits the road? And why, in this case, all together? Or was it just that every ellie in the park came to this particular spot during the night to have a meeting? Or did they just all need to relieve themselves at the same time? It honestly was one of the most fascinating sights I have seen in ages. (Now I am sure you all think I am really very weird!)

Anyways I kept my eyes peeled and up on the left, far away, I caught a movement of a large - well it had to be large for me to see it – grey shape…… I could just make out three or four ellies…..

On and up to the H3 and there again far away on the left were a few more ellies…… but far away. Saw a few impies and my first warthog!

I also came across some buffs grazing and watched them for a while. There were two, not in this picture, that were sparring with each other, and that was interesting to watch too.

Got to Afsaal, (no interesting HS today) and had a cup of coffee and a couple of hard boiled eggs, (which I had made the night before!). I did overhear though a group of people saying that they had just seen a leopard(!) chasing a steenbokkie, but the steenbokkie had got away. This was on the H2-2, and they said just about 1km down it. They were sure it was still somewhere around there!!! I checked the sightings board for other sightings too. (One comment I would like to make, and I know its been made else where on this forum, is why cant all the camps use the same colour pins for each animal? Some times lions are red, sometimes yellow, and sometimes blue or green or white……. Its confusing!

Anways, I decided to go down the H2-2 a short while and look for this leopard. No where in sight! Turned around and back to the H3 and on up towards Skukuza. It was up here that I really saw lots and lots of the creepers covering everything in site. Posted pics of this in the ‘Weird Creepers’ thread, so am not posting again!

Turned off on the S113 and then up the S114. Here I saw a tortoise, which did not cross the road but stayed in the grass.

Found a lovely little spot with a pool and some water with beautiful blue water lilies in it and studied the bees and dragon flies there for a while!!!!!

On the loop, the S22, found a whole troop of baboons taking up the whole road, having an absolute blast, playing with each other, chasing each other and just generally having a good time. They were all over the road and in the bushes and on the rocks beside the road.

Watched them for about half an hour, (could not pass anyways!) I always find them fascinating, especially the young, they are just like us…….. naughty little mites……..Always up to some sort of mischief,
Image or just doing their own thing.

Arrived at Skukuza at about 1:00pm and booked into my very “larny” bungalow. I had decided to splurge and had booked one of the ones to the West of the Restaurant overlooking the river. I was spoiling myself. (If only I had known!!!) No 86 in fact. Right next to the ABSA Guest House!

It was in a lovely position and I had a wonderful big Natal Mahogany Tree right in front of my bungalow which provided lots of shade. My parking place was taken by someone else so I parked in No 85, (which is a small hut at the back of No 86!! and I am only telling this because of later!)

Anyways the guy from No 87 came out and admitted to taking my parking place, and we got chatting and they were about to go out anyways, so that was fine. I unpacked a bit and then decided I needed a cup of coffee, but could not find the kettle, or utensils anywhere!!! No pots, no spoons, knives etc, only crockery in the outside lock up cupboards. The people from No 87 came past me as they were leaving and they helped me look for my stuff, a really nice couple with a son of about 10. We found it all, in the bungalow, in a nook, (obviously hidden there for reasons! – Really I was just too blind to find it!)

I moved the double cab to my parking spot unloaded the rest of my stuff and then had a cup of coffee and sat and read my book for a while, although I spent more time watching the river and bush and the banded mongoose family that were playing in front of me.

At about 3:00 decided to take a drive and went off around the H1-2, H12 and back on the H4-1. Only saw one duiker, which I did not get a picture of unfortunately, some more weird creepers which I think were Lagenaria ciceraria, (thanks to Stephen from Biyamiti’s info) some impies, which were grazing in the beautiful evening light.

And a few monkeys which reminded me of simonb6’s avatar, so just have to post my pic of one of them here!

About three kilometers from camp I suddenly had had enough and for the first time in three days rushed along at 40kph in a hurry to get back to my wonderfully sited bungalow, sit peacefully on the banks of the river, with a whipskey, in my hand and gaze out.

I did just that. It was wonderful, the nice neighbours from No 87 had gone on a drive but their little son was there, and he had a camera, which he proudly told me his Mum had given him for Christmas, and he and I chatted away, it was a real hoot when he turned to me and said “Excuse me, do you mind if I take a picture of you?” OMG! I said to him, “I don’t mind, but there are better things to take pictures of” (His parents arrived back as the gates closed – they had not seen anything either!)

Made my braai fire using the rest of my charcoal, cooked my usual meal and was settling down nice and quietly to listen to the night sounds.

A car arrived, this was at about 8:00pm and pulled in to No 85. (No. 85 was directly behind me as mentioned before).

About 5 mins later, around the corner and out of the dark appeared this large man!
“Can I have firelighters” he asked……
I was taken aback. Could not really understand him at first as he was slurring his words.
He said “Well where can I get some?”
How the heck was I meant to know where he was meant to get some firelighters/flitzblitz, at 8:00pm in Skukuza!!!! Anyways luckily enough, I had a few left so gave them to him, anything to get rid of him in fact.
I did not want to argue with someone the size of Os Durant that’s for sure.

No more than two minutes later he was back.
“I need your lighter” he says!!!!! “I’ll bring it back”.
I lent him my lighter and sure enough he did bring it back. Ok, that’s it then I thought………… I can not be disturbed again, surely.

Little did I know………. 5 mins later, the music started. It was not loud, it was UNBEARABLY LOUD, head thumping loud in fact, the windows of my bungalow were rattling with the vibrations ….. I think folk in Lower Sabie could have heard it…….

I became highly irritated.
My blood started to boil.
I was mad.
I did not know what to do.
I was getting madder.
I was starting to loose it.

A few minutes later the lovely lady from No 87 came around and asked how was I liking the music??? She was livid too, but told me that she had phoned Camp Management and asked them the rules about playing music and they had told her absolutely “Not”………. So she told them about the folk in No 85 and asked them to come and do something about them. She said she had peered round the corner at their hut and they had their car parked there, with all doors open and the music was coming from their car.

Five minutes later still nothing had happened, the music was still blaring forth, and they were also shouting out some of the words of the song at the same time.

I was getting madder and madder.
I was in fact nearly becoming violent and I am not a violent person.
Eventually I could stand it no longer.
I grabbed my big torch and marched around the corner and found TWO large men lolling in their chairs with drinks in their hands. Right next to them was their little blue, or so I thought in that light, car, with its doors wide open

The one, that I had not seen was at least the size of Kobus Wiese………. Same colour hair too! (But NOT Kobus!).
I said to them, very nicely, in a controlled voice, I think,
“Hey guys, please turn your music down, I have not come here to listen to music, I gave you my firelighters, so please turn it down!”
(What the heck giving them my firelighters had to do with it I don’t know now!).
Kobus stood up, drunkenly shook my hand with a wet fish like hand shake, and said
“Ok mam, sorry”.
The music was turned down and I went back to my bungalow, very relieved.

HA HA………. 5 minutes later the music slowly grew louder and louder again, but never quite reached the decibels it had before, but still VERY LOUD.

I was ready to take the double cab with bull bar and ram their car. I refrained from that……. “Kobus” and “Os” were just too big, even as drunk as they were. There was really no ways that I could take them on.
No Camp Management around, so nothing else I could do.

(These were two definite “Dutchmen”. When I say that, let me explain, {to the non Saffies} in South Africa there are lovely Afrikaans speaking people, and then we have ‘Dutchmen’ and there is a vast difference, and I am not meaning “Dutchmen” as people from the Netherlands either! Our, or Saffie Dutchmen are of the worst possible breed.)

Suddenly about 9:30ish the music stopped, they got into their car and drove off!!!!!!!!! Where too???? Thank goodness I thought. They had completely ruined mine, and I am sure others, evening at Skukuza. I was then able to at least go to sleep.

Not sure what time they came back, but I was woken at 1:45am with a noise of a car, I peeped out of my window and saw them driving off again!!!!

(There is more to this saga which I will finish in my report of Day 4).

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 10:28 pm 

Just to let you all know that Ellie POOH, is NOT DULL GREY, its brown..........

:evil: Are you all colour blind :roll: :roll: :roll:

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:19 am 

Day 4 – Sunday 23rd April 2006

I woke and heard 'Os' and 'Kobus' talking, (no music this time) and packing up in No 85. Well a slight noise coming from behind me. I could not believe that they were up and awake before me…….. but they were.

I am never very wide awake in the morning and take a while to wake up, so did not really take much notice of what was going on behind me.

The banded mongooses, (mmmm.... is that the right word for them,) were again playing on my front lawn……….

I made a cup of coffee and watched them. The mongooses.

The Skukuza staff, very nice females came, and we chatted a bit, (all staff are always keen to learn or hear about Swaziland!). Meanwhile there was a bit of commotion going on behind, in No. 85, which I did not take much notice off at this time.

The Skukuza staff moved my fridge around, and tripped all the lights, and I showed them how to fix it, and still I could hear a bit of commotion going on behind me…… in No 85. A car pulled out, well a vehicle, and I peered out and noticed it was a Security vehicle…. I did not take any further notice at this stage! (I only actually realized it was a security vehicle afterwards).

I had half packed up, when another vehicle arrived. I did not take much notice initially, (the neighbours next door, the nice ones had left early), and I was busy drinking coffee and packing up….. (yes it takes me ages!)

I suddenly heard a bit more of a commotion, raised voices etc….. so braved a look around the corner. There I noticed a POLICE vehicle……. Bright blue shiny lights on top and all, and two large Policemen. There was a fair noise, but not that loud, coming from No 85, raised voices and all, but I still had to put my ear to the ground, (or wall, or round the corner) to hear what was going on. I did not hear it all, missed a lot, but it was something to do with “fighting” going on in the camp that night. What I could gather was that Kobus and Os had been out and had either thumped someone or something and been involved in a real fight……… Shucks, I was nervous now at this stage. If the Police had been called in, what the heck was going on? I think they must have had friends somewhere else in the camp and gone to drink with them, (hence them leaving No 85 in the middle of the night,) and caused problems, fighting there, (well really thank goodness all I had to put up with was the loud music.) I must admit, I was chicken and did not hang around too much longer to find out. The Police looked like they were about to pull out, and I thought to myself, I don’t want to be left with 'Os' and 'Kobus' alone here, they might blame me, so I am afraid that I threw the rest of my stuff, hurriedly in the double cab, and pulled out before the Police did…….. I did not want to be left alone there with them. (This was quite a secluded spot)

I wish I knew what had happened. But I did find out or saw that their car was registered In Mozambique, and all I can surmise is that they were two Dutchmen who were working there, and they have to get out every month or so, and had come to the Park, had relaxed too much, got totally drunk, caused problems, and who knows what happened to them eventually. I hope you don’t all blame me for not finding out, and I would really love to know myself. But it was actually quite Scary!

Left Skukuza, in a hurry, and decided to leave the park through Papheni Gate. It still gave me an approximate 40 kilometer drive in the Park, and I needed to do some shopping, for things that are difficult to get at home, and Nelspruit was the obvious place to do it.

I think I made a good choice. The S1 is a beautiful road and I actually saw quite a lot, no kitties, but general game.
Some baboons munching in the trees,

Three ground hornbills, far away, but it was great to see them. Waited quite a while for them to come closer, but they did not.

At long last some zebras.

Including a Mummy zebra that had lost her tail!

The first kudu’s of my trip, and a beautiful big Kudu Ram, that disappeared very quickly into the bush, but he was a real beauty.

And I came across a very interesting tree, well old dead tree. Burnt old tree in fact.

How did those rocks get there? I cant think that someone had put them there, so I feel certain that the tree had sprouted through the rocks and in growing had lifted them up as it grew.

Got to Phabeni Gate at about 11:15 and sadly left the Park.

I had again had a wonderful time, despite Os and Kobus!

Again, I really enjoyed going alone, yes its scary at times, but its worth it. I think I get my adrenaline rush from being in the Park alone. The anticipation of seeing game, of coming around a corner and bumping into an ellie, its wonderful, however much I am scared of ellies, it just does something to me having to watch out for them all the time.!!!

BND was a much nicer camp then I thought it would be and I am glad that I went there. I am also glad that I did not do too much driving, and I just loved soaking in the atmosphere and the scenery, bushes, trees, veld around me, even though I did not see much game, it was a WONDERFUL trip again.

Hopefully I will be back in the Park for a day during June, and then a September trip is already booked!!

I would like to thank Jose for passing on, receiving, replying etc to my text messages....... all the support from the forum members during my "saga" with 'Os' and 'Kobus' was great. Thank you all.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 10:08 pm 

Just an ending to the Os and Kobus saga, the Marketing Section of KNP are looking into it and have made an enquiry to the Camp Managment at Skukuza as to why they did nothing. I just got an email from them today. I am interested to see what the outcome will be, so far, its just, "Hope your next stay in Skukuza will be a better one"!!!!!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2