Tell us about your breathtaking experiences in the parks

Moderator: hilda

isinkwe
Senior Virtual Ranger
Senior Virtual Ranger
Location: Lost somewhere in the travel tales,and don't want to be found

Re: A bit more Krugerparking

Unread postby isinkwe » Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:21 pm

Hello to all my fellow travellers. I have not deserted you, I was packing the campsite, well that's my excuse, I was having terrible internet trouble :wall: it kept cutting me off, would not upload :wall: but that appears to have been sorted out. Very sorry about that folks.

Well anyway, let me get back to where I was before I was so rudely cast into the internet wilderness.

I was about to dish out a few thanks to all my "volunteered" helpers

Shushin
Thank you very much for taking care of the drinks department for us, if there was an Olympic event for that , you would have gotImage place , well done , here is your trophyImage

Matthys
Thank you for your very special talent in the kitchen department. The fancy hat I got you, is for you to keepImage, I shall be watching out for it next time I am in Kruger :thumbs_up:

Dellac
Matthys was very pleased that you were her assistant, and I also got you a nice hatImage as a little keepsake, also here is a photo of the two of you cooking up a storm Image that you both might like to keep :D

Heksie
With all that cleaning up around the camp for us, I have got a new broom Image, for you,this broom has a V8 engine so you can fly to kruger much quicker next time you go :D

Foofootjie
Probably the worst job, the dishwasher, you performed that horrible job always with a :) Thank you, I have for you, some new white washing up rubber gloves and also a nice pink ribbon for you hair :DImage ( so that I can easily find you on my next trip)

Sparrow
Thank you for keeping our bus neat and tidy and also for teaching us about separating rubbish and recycling :thumbs_up: For you I have arranged someone to come round and Image your grass this summer :thumbs_up:

And let me not forget the rest of our crew, the band, outstanding Thank you all very much for your participation and making Dellac's birthday vey special indeed.

I have one more job to complete, That wishlist for Shushin, and I am not one to give up easily, so here we go, on our way to the gate we are treated to the big 5 to complete Shushin's wishlist

A bit far away, but still counts :thumbs_up:

And with les than 5 km from the gate, this guy hiding in the tree with his kill, sorry Shushin, I could not get a better picture

Well everyone, thank you all for joining me on this trip, it was great fun, your comments and efforts are greatly appreciated and I hope you all join me when I go Krugerparking again.
I have been instructed by SO not to give everyone work to do next time, apparently I shall be your barman, driver, guide, host, cook , chef , dishwasher, sweeper, bus cleaner, photographer and also the bus idiot and joker :thumbs_up: :D :D
I hope to see you all again very soon
KRUGERPARKING is good for your health. Keep on KRUGERPARKING.

isinkwe
Senior Virtual Ranger
Senior Virtual Ranger
Location: Lost somewhere in the travel tales,and don't want to be found

Re: A bit more Krugerparking

Unread postby isinkwe » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:55 am

A big thank you to all of you for travelling with me on this trip, all your comments are greatly appreciated.
I am always looking for an excuse to get back for a bit more Krugerparking and the enjoyment I got from doing my TR, and all your positive comments have certainly got me checking the calendar out again.
Since I started getting involved in the TR'S, I have got to learn a lot of your names, and I would really enjoy bumping into you in the Park to put a face to the name. I guess that is why we have yellow ribbons :D
You look for mine and I will look for yours :thumbs_up:
Happy Krugerparking to you all :thumbs_up:
KRUGERPARKING is good for your health. Keep on KRUGERPARKING.

Return to “Travel Tales”