- thank you for the kind comments. Some great sightings of eland, springbok, bontebok and gemsbok coming up. Bushbuddies
- I am glad that the TR is giving you some inspiration to visit the area. I was also amazed about the variety of bird life around. I guess if we stay at Abrahams kraal cottage, which is close to the hide, we will have a great time seeing a lot more... Trrp-trrrrrrrr
- thank you for the comments. The park got a lot of hidden gems and we were driving extremely slowly, hence could pick on some nice birdies, but there were just so many cars scaring the animals and birdies, even the tortoises looked a bit stress....Definitely a good reason to go back and stay over. We have not even visited the Geelbek hides and region, but will next time. Hugh
- understand the situation very well, extremely cold outside, clouds still in the air and lost of sports on tellie...
...maybe a trip in the next couple of weekends...
again, nice episode
- yes we had good rains and lost of snow in the Western Cape and the snow is lying quite thick on the mountains. Thank you for commenting. Super Mongoose
- thank you for the compliments.
Nature at its best.
No wonder they call South Africa the rainbow nation. You have the whole world in one country.
- agree that we have the whole world in one country. Sometimes we do not always appreciate it until someone reminds us of it, then we value it more. hilda
- the compliments are really appreciated, thank you.
I am glad that I have started this TR and did not always realise what we have experienced and captured, once we put it into a story. Stampajane
- I am glad that the TR inspired you to put this park on your bucket list. Thank you for the kind comments. lion queen
- are the rock formation not interesting? It just adds to the beauty of the area..
Beautiful scenery. Love the white flower carpet set out for nature's furniture.cheetahlady
- just love your description of 'nature's furniture'. Thank you for this poetic description...
Thank you again to all that commented and viewed this TR. Coming up next some animals life...