Skip to Content

UKWAZI's Me and the Blonde in Kruger, June 2013

Tell us about your breathtaking experiences in the parks
UKWAZI

UKWAZI's Me and the Blonde in Kruger, June 2013

Unread postby UKWAZI » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:50 am

Hey everybody, Yip, i'm back and on my way to Kruger again...
On special request from my 6 year old Daughter (...the Blonde) I was forced to fit a quick Kruger Park trip into my busy work schedule, and so it is...leaving Hartbeespoort tomorrow morning at sunrise for two nights camping at Berg en Dal. Then on Sunday the long drive to Phalaborwa where I will be based for the next two weeks WORKING!!!!!!!
So be warned>>>If you see a nervous dad (as it's my daughters first trip alone with her dad) with a 6 year old blue eyed blonde talking non stop, then you've found us, and for those NOT in Kruger, we will keep you posted and up to date... :thumbs_up:
To be or not to be, that is the question...I am and I want to be!!!

UKWAZI

Re: Me and the Blonde in Kruger

Unread postby UKWAZI » Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:04 pm

Hey JeanniR, MarkusF, Bush Baptist,Trrp-trrrrrrrr... thanks I'm sure we're going to have a bomber...

It is actually soooo funny, it is Thursday 13:00 and I just got home to start packing and getting everything ready, and she's alraedy making me GO NUTS :think: She doesn't stop talking and she's got plans ....and allot of them :tongue:

UKWAZI

Re: Me and the Blonde in Kruger

Unread postby UKWAZI » Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:33 pm

Now I'm starting to have second thoughts about this...the little one is getting more and more hyperactive by the minute, she's bossing me around and she doesn't even have the full compliment of front teeth yet and I decided, like in the movies to be 'the good dad' - so we're camping!!!!!!!!! Not my strongest point and equipment is a bit :hmz: It's gonna be interesting!!!!!

Return to “Travel Tales”