Skip to content

SANParks.org Forums

View unanswered posts | View active topics

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Page 2 of 3
 [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: Eyes and tracks behind the bush
Unread postPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:28 pm 
Virtual Ranger
Virtual Ranger

Good afternoon everyone!
Thank you Dan, KTF hooked, anne-marie, Tulagi, Katja, John, FC, melph, CB and Sparrow for your kind feedback and following our TR :thumbs_up:

KTF hooked, yes the HB looked really very healthy but to be honest he was a little bit fat and had a big wound on his back.

Tulagi & FC - I totally agree with you!!! The first evening it was special and also a little bit funny to watch the HB, BUT I had the same feelings like you! These little guys are very clever and can open everything if its not safe! (Happened next evening) I also think it would be better for them to life out in the bush instead of inside the camp because there are also smal kids around and most of them don´t know that this little guy can be very dangerous! Even some adults don´t know that! We learnt from this first experience with the HB! :D more with the next episode :D

Dan - he also could open our fridge :shock: - and during my course of a Safari Field Guide we had one HB who opened the fridge - could go out again and stayed in the fridge till the next morning!! :shock:

CB - you are right :thumbs_up:

I have to sort out the pics from the next day and will continue soon :D

PLEASE NO HOTELS in KNP and PLEASE don´t change KNP into a Funpark!

KNP - Eyes and tracks behind the bush

Unread postPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:42 pm 
Virtual Ranger
Virtual Ranger

Hello everyone!

Gemma - its great to have you on board and that you enjoy our adventures! Which camera did you use? I am very happy with my Canon EOS 400D!

Bushcraft - Great that you are back here :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Elsa - to be honest I also think its the best for the HBs to put them out of the camp! But I am sure that some people think that the HBs make this camp so special!

13/08/2011 - On the way to find some Sables

We couldn´t do a morning drive because no other people were interested and the won´t go out with only 2 people! :?

So we stood up at 6 am and were on the road again at 6:30 am. I wanted to do the S140 and S145 and than the S36 down to the South - hopefully to find some Sables :pray: But that was not our Sable Day :?

It was a very quiet morning - the first animals we saw were a group of zebras:

After a while we spotted these little guys :D

...and a beautiful LBR with perfect light :D

We continued our drive but the area around on the S140 was burned :? :cry: and we didn´t see anything for a long time. A Rhino was hidden but far away from the road in the bush. This was our first Big 5 for that day!

We passed the road junction to Talamati and than I really enjoyed the landscape! It was still quiet not even some Impies but the area was just beautiful!

We were thinking about this plant, which was everywhere – I think it’s a kind of cotton?

We came closer to Nhlanguleni and the area became a little bit busy. Some Impies, some Zebras – but no Sables.

Suddenly a white car was behind us and Stefan said – “Ey, there is a YR behind us”. We stopped our car and gave the people in the car behind us a sign to stop. It was a big surprise for all of us. We met Gemma_T and her brother and talked a little bit. They were very lucky this day and all the days before and…they found the animals I was looking for the whole day :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :wink: ! We drove to the Picnic Side to talk a little bit and than they continued their drive and we had breakfast. It was not our last meeting that day! 8) :wink:

The cheeky Hornbills were everywhere and tried to get something of our sandwiches!

After a few minutes we were on the road again and just out of the picnic side we saw this little steenbuck :D

He disappeared very quickly and it was not easy to get a clear pic.

Unread postPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:55 pm 
Virtual Ranger
Virtual Ranger

Soon after Nhlanguleni we arrived at Lugmag!

I can really recommend these roads (S36 and S33) beautiful area including wonderful sightings!!!

Lugmag was a really peaceful place – just some zebras were playing around and made lots of noise! But these you can watch in the videos from Stef at the end of this TR! We watched them yesterday and they brought back all the wonderful memories!

Lugmag

Also some hippos were around :D

Some Waterbucks came for a drink :D

How many terrapins can you see in that pic? :D

To be continued soon with the words: Keep the Big 5 coming :dance: :dance:

Unread postPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:14 pm 
Virtual Ranger
Virtual Ranger

We left Lugmag but after few meters we had to stop again.

A group of giraffes was crossing the road with a very young one :D

The light was not the best - so sorry for the quality!

After the giraffes it became quiet again! We didn´t know yet that an amazing sighting is still waiting for us :dance:

We turned left on the S33 and I had a feeling in my stomach again.

The next Big 5 was waiting for us at the waterhole! Again the guys were standing right in the sun but I tried my best to get some good pics.

The ellies were very relaxed and we just enjoyed the sighting :D

We continued with our drive and had to laugh because after the next corner – the third Big 5 was waiting for us :shock: :D

Also the buffs were very relaxed and we stayed there for some minutes. But there were a few cars around so we decided to go on the road again.

“We only need some lions and a leopard now honey” I think Stef got the same fever like I had now and we both thought that could become our day! :D

Again after few meters we had to stop because of a white car with a YR. We met Gemma again but all I can remember now was her big smile all around the face. And than I realized the reason of her smile :big_eyes: :big_eyes: and….. I was smiling too! :dance: :dance: :dance: !

I was so happy that I had tears in my eyes! What beautiful cats!!!

I could stay there the whole day but if we had do that we had missed the battle between the last Big 5 and a Bateleur! :dance: :wink:

To be continued soon…

Unread postPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:10 pm 
Virtual Ranger
Virtual Ranger

Good afternoon everyone!
Dan, Sparrow, Pumbaa, FC, Gemma, melph, KTF hooked, CB and Vlakvarkvrou - THANK YOU ALL so much for your reply and for being on board on our TR! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

After a while enjoying these young kings we continued with our drive on the S33. The area around was beautiful and I had a new magic road :wink:

Suddenly we saw some cars standing and we became very excited :hmz: :hmz: which animal is there waiting for us??? :D

The first two cars came towards us and we thought, :? maybe the animal is gone... We asked the first driver and he said the magic words "there is a leopard in the tree" :dance: :dance: :dance:

I was jumping up and down and couldn´t believe our luck!!! ...and THAN we saw the beauty or better the stomach :D

There was a really fat Leopard in the tree with his kill - a young Impala male! We decided to stay there for a while, maybe something will happen....

...and that was the best idea! :dance: :dance:

Suddenly a Bateleur was coming closer and clsoer to the kill! The Leopard was not happy and came up!

The Leopard was not happy and came up!

The kill was on a small tree close to the big tree, where the Leopard was watching the Bateleur. I was fighting with my camera for few seconds :? :wall: and during that time the Leopard jumped from one tree to the other to make sure that his kill is safe! :big_eyes: WOW – I forgot my camera and was just watching the scene! The Bateleur flew away and the Leopard jumped back to the other tree! I have no pics from that scene but Stef made a little video and I will also post that at the end of the TR.

What an amazing show! The leopard gave us a last glimpse and lay down again but behind a big brunch that we couldn´t see him anymore!

WOW – Big 5 before lunch!!! What a day! :D

To be continued soon…

Unread postPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:12 pm 
Virtual Ranger
Virtual Ranger

Good afternoon everyone!
Thank you all so much Sparrow, KTF hooked, anne-marie, Joao, Gemma, FC, Tulagi, MM, John n Poppy, Dan and melph for your kind feedback!!!

It was really an amazing leopard sighting but not my best in KNP :dance: :dance: The best one came two days later :wink:

At the moment I am missing KNP like crazy! I don´t know, maybe the winter will arrive soon here with lots of snow or because my big brother will leave next week for 4 weeks Kruger :shock: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :wink:

Anyway its time to continue with our adventures :wink: :D

We left the LIT and took the S125 back to the S36. It was in the middle of the day and it was also a little bit hot. The road was very quiet - only some Impies, BUT I loved the S125! The landscape is so beautiful and I am sure in the morning time or maybe in the afternoon there is lots of life on this road and in this area!

We stopped at Muzandzeni in the hope to see the lions there! Gemma told us that they saw some lions there but when we arrived the cats were gone. Instead of the cats we saw lots of ellies and some buffs.

We walked a little bit around but soon we were on the road again back to camp. After a while I saw a movement on the left side. The area was burnt but especially in these area you can find this guys :D

A lonely ostrich and some zebras were crossing our way…

The rest of our drive was very quiet. But back in Orpen the usual visitors came to say “Hello”. :D

After a coffee and a little break we were sitting in the car again for our last Sunset Drive around Orpen. But it was quiet again. Some Impies and Zebras and that’s all. But we had a beautiful Sunset and were back in Camp in time to prepare the Braai :D

It was Full Moon and I took the chance to take a pic of the moon which was not easy because of the strong wind! :wink:

It was not nice to sit outside because of the wind and it was very cold. Just as we thought its time to go to bed – the Honey Badger came to say “Hello” and the same show like the day before started… He checked every bin...

But maybe it was also too cold for the HB because after few minutes he was gone again and we went to bed. I was just lying in my warm bed when I heard a noise outside. So I stood up again and saw :shock: our butter lying on the ground of our veranda. I was a little bit confused and checked the fridge – :big_eyes: the door was open! The HP came back and opened our fridge and took my bore worst for our next Braai. He sat below our car and ate the sausage…
I closed the fridge again and made sure that he cannot open it again! …and the HP finished the Bore Worst and disappeared into the darkness…

To be continued soon with our Drive to Berg en Dal :D

Unread postPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:28 pm 
Virtual Ranger
Virtual Ranger

14/08/2011 - on the way to Berg en Dal

We woke up at 6 and started packing all our stuff. It was a wonderful morning and I took my chance to take some pics of the camp.

Our home in Orpen (No. 5 :D )

Our veranda with the view (the Orpen waterhole is on the left)

The pool

...and of course a pic of Malmen with my coffee :D

...and a pic of us :wink:

It was also a cold morning and after another hot coffee for Stef and a tea for me we were on the road again.

I was the driver this day. After a while we saw our first two animals :D

The bull didn´t really want te pose for me so we left him in peace and continue with our drive. The next stop was at Nsemani – hopefully to find the lions there – but it was quiet. Maybe to cold for the animals? We saw nothing! :? Than I tried our luck and took the S40 for a stop at Girivana. But :big_eyes: the watherhole was empty. No water – no animals. We drove back and just before we turned right on the H1-3 we met this little beauty :D

After a few kilometers we saw a white rhino far away in the bush. We also saw some impies and zebras around but that was all. We never had such a quiet day before.

We passed Kumana and contiuned with our drive. Than a big giraffe was just waiting for us :dance:

I took some pics – the light was not the best – and suddenly we saw a big traffic jam 20 meters away. That must be something special. Maybe our luck will come back?

We drove slowly to the first car and asked the guys what they are looking for. The answer was “Oh, just 18 or maybe more lions were crossing the road but they are now lying down somewhere in the reeds. Not easy to spot” We checked the area but Stef and I we saw no lions. Maybe they are gone. The grass was also very high so I though the best thing is to go to BnD. Just in that moment when I drove on the giraffe was walking directly into the area where the lions were :wall: It was to late for me to stop the car because other cars were coming so I continued with the drive and looked into the mirror all the time…. We don´t know if there happened something, if the lions were really still around….but the feeling I had, maybe to miss something special – was horrible! :? :wink:

In that moment I didn´t know that another spotted beauty was just waiting for us! :dance: :dance:

To be contined at the weekend!

Unread postPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:58 pm 
Virtual Ranger
Virtual Ranger

Hi everyone!
Gemma, Tulagi, Dan and KTF hooked - thanks for the comments :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Dan & Tulagi - LUCKY YOU :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I wish I could come with you :wink:

Sorry to let you wait a little bit :tongue:

I was thinking about the lions and the giraffe all the time... What happened there? Did anything happened? For sure too much cars....

Than suddenly another traffic jam at the junction where you can turn to Orpen Dam. First I couldn´t see anything. But than :big_eyes: :big_eyes: one of my dreams came true :dance: :dance: :dance:

a little bit far away but a cheetah is a cheetah :dance: :dance:

I was happy! :D It was like Christmas, Birthday and Easter – all in all! :tongue: :D :dance: The cheetah made my day! We enjoyed the sighting for nearly one hour and left the beauty ….and all the cars. I forgot the lions I was just looking forward to a cold, nice Savanna this evening in Berg en Dal. I started to drink a Savanna for every spotted beauty and I have to say – I had to drink lots of them since that day :wink:

We did all the loops on our way to Skukuza and stopped at every waterhole. I hopped to find the sables in that area but they didn´t want to meet us that trip. So another reason to come back one day to look for them again! :D

We stopped at Skukuza for lunch and enjoyed the view. It was still a little bit cold and after a while we were on the road again.

Its always amazing to see the rocks in Kruger

We stopped at Kwaggaaspan again. There were two cheetah brothers seen in that area but the waterhole was quiet.

Suddenly some ellies came out of the bush and a Kudu family came for a drink.

It was time to leave again because it was still a long way to Berg en Dal.

The next stop was Afsaal. Will we meet the scops there?

To be continued soon…

Unread postPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:17 pm 
Virtual Ranger
Virtual Ranger

We arrived at Afsaal for lunch and it was very busy there. Some stupid people were very busy to feed the birds and the hornbills were very cheeky :? :shock:

Its always sad to see people feeding the animals! We saw people climbing up the trees to feed the birds :wall: :wall: ...and last week they had to shot a lioness in a lion park in J´burg because of the stupidity of the people! :cry:

As always I was looking for the Scops. But the tree was empty :? Than the friendly man, who is working at Afsaal (I think he´s the boss of the shop) told me the new tree of the Scops and there....she was :dance: :dance: :dance:

I am sure it was too busy for here around her old tree :?

Her camouflage is amazing, isn´t it?

We also saw the resident Bushbucks there.

The rest of our drive to Berg en Dal was very quiet. We checked in, booked a Sunset Drive and a Morning Drive and I also took a look at the sighting board! WOW! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Lions and Leopards everywhere around BnD

We had bungalow no. 31 with a wonderful view! The sounds around were amazing and we enjoyed the time, drinking some coffee and than went to the meeting point for our Sunset Drive.

The drive started with a huge elephant bull :shock: :D

He was very thirsty :D

After a while we left the bull and continued with our drive. It also started to become cold. With the last daylight we met a kudu family with a beautiful and huge male!

But after the kudu family it became quiet. Where are all these animals? :?

We saw some rhinos and than it was time to drive back to camp. After Malelane camp we saw something walking on the tar road. A big male lion! WOW! But to dark for great pics. He was busy marking his territory and walking straight to Malelane camp! :shock:

On the road again suddenly another stop. A snake was on the road. It was my second Black Mamba! WOW, what a beauty! :dance:

The beginning and the end of this drive was stunning! But it was not our best one! Never mind, its always wonderful to be out in the bush! :D :wink:

Stefan prepared our Braai and I walked to the Bungalow of roaneric to chat a little bit. But it was already dark there. So we enjoyed our braai and went to bed. But suddenly we heard some alarm calls, maybe from the Bushbuck and we knew the leopard must be somewhere outside – maybe not far away from us… :wink: :D

The next day was another awesome day in KNP! At the end I had to drink two Savannas! :dance: :dance:

To be continued soon…

Unread postPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:14 pm 
Virtual Ranger
Virtual Ranger

15/08/2011 - First day at Berg en Dal

We woke up at 7 after a cold and very stormy night! Because of the long drive the day before we thought it would be nice to sleep a little bit longer.

It was a cold but lovely morning! I came out of our Bungalow and saw our daily visitors the Bushbuch Family! It was nice watching them and to be so close to them! They were very relaxed and so I had the chance to take some great pics :D

...one of the little ones :D

They came every day to say hello!

Because of the windy and cold weather we decided to do the Rhino Walk! I can really recommend that!!

The view was always good and for the first time I saw the big Dam at Berg en Dal!

Beautiful Impalalilies everywhere

It was a special feeling to walk a way like this alone, far away from the Bungalows. During that moment we didn´t know that Leopard was always close to the fence and to the gate!

But we also saw this :?

After a while we met this little funny guy! He was very entertaining :D

Than we came across a Mongoose family with lots of youngsters. They were running around, playing, they were cheeky and came closer and closer to us. We didn´t move anymore so we were only concentrated to the animals and our cameras! That was an amazing experience and I didn´t know how much noise this little guys can make! :D :wink:

But now, it was time to do another drive out in the park again :dance:

Unread postPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:36 pm 
Virtual Ranger
Virtual Ranger

We drove out of the gate at 11:30 and than we turned right to do the Matjulu Loop. I saw two cars standing on the tar road and suddenly I said to Stef STOP! Lets go back and ask the people what they are looking for. Stefan was not amused - he don´t like to ask other people why they are standing there. But he drove back to the tar road. I had a strange feeling in my stomach - I don´t know why... We saw some Impalas but they were very relaxed, so maybe nothing else.... :hmz: ??

Just when we were back at the tar road the first car came towards us. We asked the lady "What were you looking for?" ...and the lady said the one and only word :big_eyes: LEOPARD!! "Oh, there is a leopard just here underneath that bush :D

I said to Stef "Darling, its not bad to ask people why they are standing there" :tongue: :dance: :D

It took me some seconds to spot the cat but I didn´t know that this beauty will become our very best leopard sighting ever! :dance:

The cat was about 10 meters from the road and 30 meters from the camp gate! She was not realxed she was on mission - we all thought she wanted to go hunting, because the impies didn´t saw her!

Than she got up!

She was looking at the Impies but didn´t really want to hunt. Maybe there were too many cars around at that moment – or it was a young leopard!

Than the cat was crossing the road – in front of us! I was so fascinated that I totally forgot to make my camera burning! :slap:

And than she disappeared into the bush! OH NO!!

Stef drove a little bit backwards to look maybe she will come back… and she came :dance: ….and she was crossing the road again :dance: …..and now, my camera was burning! :dance: :dance:

She was on a mission – she was hunting!

Than she was gone again and we didn´t saw her again! But heard alarmcalls every night so the Leopards was always around the camp!

That was the reason for my first Savanna that day! :D

Unread postPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:28 am 
Virtual Ranger
Virtual Ranger

The leopard was seen nearly every day close to the camp and close to the gate! What a beauty!

We continued with our drive and stayed on the tar road. I wanted to go to the Gardenia Hide and than on the S25 to Crocodile Bridge.

On the S110 we saw a huge herd of buffalos but far away.

We heard that the lions followed the herd for the last days and they also made a kill so we hoped to see the pride the next days :pray:

We turned right on the S114 and suddenly three beautiful Waterbucks were there - just waiting for us! But the light was not good - it was still very cloudy and it rained a little bit.

After a few kilometers we saw two cars standing in the road. We checked which side were they looking and than :wink: :tongue: Stefan asked them “what are you looking for?”

A man – he was very excited – said “OH look over there – there is a leopard in the tree but not easy to spot” :dance:

:big_eyes: WOW – leopard no. 2 in 40 minutes! What a day! :dance: :dance: :D

After a while the cat came down and disappeared in the bush. But in the other direction. :? That was my second Savanna :wink: for the day!

The man also told us about lions near Gardenia Hide so we continued with our drive and arrived at the hide. It was very quiet there – just some Egyptian Goose and a herd of Impies and of course one crazy, cheeky, little hornbill :D

The waterhole was very dry so could see what an amazing camouflage :D

We were a little bit tired and the weather was not good and it was also very quiet out in the bush. The wind came back and it started raining so we decided to drive back to the camp.

On the S118 we stopped for a Bateleur and a lonely Elephant

Back in camp we prepared our Braai, wrote some postcards and went to bed early because we booked a morning drive for the next day!

We also met some wonderful forumites the next evening and had lots of fun with them and a real special sighting! :dance:

To be continued soon…

Unread postPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:10 am 
Virtual Ranger
Virtual Ranger

Good morning everyone!!

I am sorry that I couldn´t continue with my TR the last weeks. The time was crazy busy as always just before Christmas! :?

But I have to continue with my TR because in few weeks I can start a new one :dance: :dance: :dance:

Today I have to say a big THANK YOU :clap: :clap: to all of you!! I am so happy that you enjoy our adventures and thanks also for your kind feedback :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

We wish you and your families a Image

I will give you one pic that you can look forward what will happen next in our TR :wink: :D

A visitor during the night...

Enjoy the time with your families!

LOL
Karin Image

Unread postPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:53 pm 
Virtual Ranger
Virtual Ranger

Image Hi everyone!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas time and time with your family and I wish you ALL THE BEST for the New Year!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

:hmz: Today I realized that there are only 8 weeks and than I will be back in Kruger :dance: :dance: :dance: so I think I really have to finish this TR before I have to start a new one :wink:

16/08/2011 - Berg en Dal - Snake in our room :big_eyes:

We stood up very early because we booked a morning drive. The night was very windy and it rained a lot and the moring was definitely not a morning for a morning drive :shock: :? Another couple forgot to stand up so we had to wait but nobody came :evil: :evil: What a start...

The drive was very quiet. We saw some Impies, some Buffalos (but far away), 1 Rhino and this lonely Ellie

Hallo :D

We were a little bit disappointed but that’s Kruger – you will never know and every day is different.

BUT, few days later I read in the Forum about the Berg en Dal sightings and our guide wrote that we saw genets and civets…. :hmz: Why didn´t he show us these animals?

But, I can tell you it became to a day in Kruger we will NEVER forget!! :wink:

We sat inside our Bungalow for breakfast. I started to do the washing up when Stef asked me “Honey, please come and have a look” With the kind he asked me I suddenly knew there is something special. Maybe a lion at the fence? Than I saw that Stef took the torch and he was looking at the wood truss just above my bed!!!

:big_eyes: :big_eyes: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There was a snake!!! A black snake!!!!!

More about that the next days! :tongue:

Unread postPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:10 pm 
Virtual Ranger
Virtual Ranger

Hello everyone!
Thank you anne-marie, Dan, FC, Gemma and Melph for your reply!!!

Dan - I am looking forward to your email and the pics :D :wink:

Melph - maybe in March the chance to see snakes is not too bad :wink: :D

Okay, here is the Snake Story :D :wink: :tongue:

I tried to have a look through my camera to take a pic and hope to identify the snake. I used the zoom and than :big_eyes: OMG – I am sure I lost all my colour in my face! When I saw the head I was sure that it’s a Black Mamba!! :shock:

I said to Stef to stay here and don´t take your eyes away :naughty: from the snake!! I will drive to the reception to tell them about our visitor.

The ladies at the reception were very friendly when I told them that we have something in our room looking like a snake.

Back in our bungalow and 2 minutes later the assistant of the Camp Manager, our cleaning lady and a “snake whisperer” came to have a look. The man had a tool to catch the snake – which was still there! Stef had the video camera and I took my camera but when I saw the faces of the lady and the two men I felt more and more worry about the whole situation. The assistant said “Oh yes, it’s a snake” and the Snake-Whisperer tried to catch it. We all were ready to jump out of the bungalow so from outside it must have been funny to watch us! THAN after long seconds – he got the snake! UHHHH :hmz: it is really a snake?? One said “it’s a frog!!” I said “no, it’s a bat!”

…and than we all could see that it is definitely a black snake!!! :big_eyes: :D :tongue:

It was a toy snake, which you can buy in every camp shop!! :twisted:

Some days or weeks or maybe months ago some idiots thought it would be funny to put a black toy snake above the bed!! One day one poor tourist will get a big shock!!!

…and we were these tourists!!! :wall:

When we all realized that it was a toy snake and not a real one Stef and I had to laugh and couldn´t stop! The assistant couldn´t stop to say “Sorry for that” but we only were happy that it was a toy snake and we also will never forget this day in Kruger and can tell our son and maybe our grandchildren about that!

On this point I have to say the Camp staff was very, very friendly – and helpful :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: especially the Assistant of the Camp Manger! I am sorry that I don´t know his name! It was also not the only day he helped us – but that’s another story…

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next