Skip to content

SANParks.org Forums

View unanswered posts | View active topics

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Page 1 of 1
 [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: gabihotz Home away from Home (KNP 9-17 July)
Unread postPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:24 pm 

Hi Forum Friends :)

I am pretty new to the forum, joining could have been the best thing i ever did. Seriously addictive!
I am a proud bush addict, especially a Kruger National Park fanatic!

For me, this is the first time I will be attempting to write my own travel tale. I am going to the Kruger on saturday (9 july) for 8 nights and it would be an honour for me to share my experiences with you guys. This will be my 3rd time to the KNP this year and each time it gets better and better.

Each day i will be updating my forum friends on my daily sightings on this forum page, as internet connection will be rather slow in the bush, i will update the forum with pictures on my return.

I will be travelling with my parents, my father is a bush fanatic and a photographer as his hobby, so we will be travelling in tact with all our camera gear hoping to get some great photographs and capture some more memories of our favourite place.

9-11 july: crocodile bridge
11-14 july: lower sabie
14-17 july: skukuza

i will be returning to the Kruger again in august :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
hopefully if you guys enjoy my travel tale i will be able to continue this page for my next trip :)

Hope you guys enjoy :)
Cant wait to keep you all updated!
please keep the comments and enthusiasm coming!

Gabi

:cam:
:tongue:

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living; the world owes you nothing; it was here first." -- Mark Twain

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]