Skip to content

SANParks.org Forums

View unanswered posts | View active topics

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Page 1 of 1
 [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Bouf's Sightings : Mountain Zebra Park Nov to Dec 2005
Unread postPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 12:28 am 
Senior Virtual Ranger
Senior Virtual Ranger

First time visit to Mountain Zebra Park, enjoyed the peace and quite, didn't enjoy the cold nights quite so much.First time we'd ever seen black wildebeest, weird looking creatures, also had a first ever Aarwolf and then saw another. :D
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Last edited by DebM on Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:37 am 
Senior Virtual Ranger
Senior Virtual Ranger

A couple more pics of MZNP, the views are amazing. The staff helpfull and pleasant - the gate guy comes over to the vehicle to take down your info, which was great as it had just started to rain, but because we'd not got out of the car, we forgot to get the cameras out of the boot - oops :redface: Fortunatly due to the heavy rain there where no magic moments needing to be recorded.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:24 pm 
Senior Virtual Ranger
Senior Virtual Ranger

ImageImage
ImageImage

Really enjoyed the few days spent at MZNP, the Kransakop Loop with its water crossings had us hoping the vehicle had enough clearance to get through, decided it wouldn't have been re-opened it you couldn't make it, must say I was please to have made it to the other side of each crossing, SO kept saying take it slow, don't stop, it'll be fine, as each one got progressively murkier and deeper.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]