Skip to Content

Aug 2010-Finally almost off to KNP-Leopardlover1

Tell us about your breathtaking experiences in the parks
Leopardlover1

Aug 2010-Finally almost off to KNP-Leopardlover1

Unread postby Leopardlover1 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:02 am

Hi Everyone

It started 2 months ago, with us heading for a wedding in Joburg ,we decided to take an extra few day and make a holiday of it rather than just a weekend, so next week we will be spending our time in KNP!!!! i am so exited, busy getting everything together and areflying out of CT on saturday morning!

I will write a trip report on my return, so keep watching the space!!!! :popcorn:

Leopardlover1

Re: Finaly almost off to KNP

Unread postby Leopardlover1 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:15 am

Thanks so much to each and everyone of you for the motivation, must say this Forum Rocks!!!!

I also want to say thank you to all the help i got while planning my trip by each person who contributed, its really appreciated!

So at the moment my brain is going in every direction possible, so many planning, making lists, probably i will only start packing on Friday as we are just so busy this week!

But just on that note, again thanks, with all your help , my Kruger Itinery ended like this:

1 Night Berg and Dal (Perimeter)
2 Nights Satara (BD2V) Perimeter
2 Night LS (Safari Riverview Tent)

I might still add an extra night depending on the boyfriend, but will see, we have a wedding to get to the next day, but told him if we leave at 7am, we will make it in time and have time to get dressed etc, so maybe!

Have a great day!

Leopardlover :D

Leopardlover1

Re: Finaly almost off to KNP

Unread postby Leopardlover1 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:48 am

Just 3 more sleeps, and sunday i will be in Kruger!

Today is my last day at work! see you all wheni get back!!!!! :D

Return to “Travel Tales”