Skip to content

SANParks.org Forums

View unanswered posts | View active topics

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Page 1 of 1
 [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: cptphotographer-The Jeep is heading North-East again
Unread postPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:05 pm 
Junior Virtual Ranger
Junior Virtual Ranger

Location: Heart, mind and soul on an early morning drive close to Satara, unfortunately the body is in CPT!
God willing, the four of us (myself, my SO and our 2 boys ages 4 and 1 respectively) will be heading to Kruger on 16 July for a long awaited and much anticipated trip!! :dance:

The plan is that I drive up and that my SO and our boys fly up for 6 Nights in Skukuza followed by 10 nights in Satara. :D

I love the couple weeks leading up to a Kruger trip, the excitement is almost tangible.
My wife is busy drawing up the list of things to remember as I am typing this post. :wink:
A new Canon 50D and a few L lenses are making their Kruger debut, so very excited about that too.:cam:

Last edited by cptphotographer on Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:31 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]