Skip to content

SANParks.org Forums

View unanswered posts | View active topics

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Page 1 of 1
 [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:40 pm 

A elephant that had a long night and went to sleep leaning on a tree lmao ya we where driving and he came down the rode we went in revers later he went of the rode and went to the tree and leaned against it like that and slept lmao eish wonder what he did all night

Size edit by DB

Last edited by Dragon on Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:36 pm 

lol thanks every one that welcome me here and lyks my photos means alot i do alot of photo stuff but i really wane to more wild like photography but maybe one day all get a job for that but for now i guess all only have to take wild life photos wen i go on holiday at KNP here is 3 photos this will be my last till i get more soon all be in KNP soon agen so wen im there all take more good photos and post them here

THIS ONE was wen i was on a sunset drive and the sunset and giraffe together made a good photo for a sun set lol

FOR THE ppl that are lucky to see them its some thing i forgot the Eng name for them but ya in afrikaans they are klipspringerkies rite lol but ya we saw them out in the open wen they stand still they look like status lol

Last edited by Dragon on Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:40 pm 

OK HERE is a funny photo i took a photo of a monkey in knp wen i was there last time so i made a funny photoshop editing to it XD hope its ok if i post it here just to lol and ya as you can see on the imag its a yu-gi-oh dueling monkey XD i made it just for a funny :P

Last edited by Dragon on Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:16 pm 

o ya sorry i forgot to redo the link sorry been busy XD all relink every post images so that they show agen but here is a derect link to my KNP albam at photobucket agen becos wen i move my photos and images to albams the links go away then i have to relink them XD sorry all relink them asoon as i can

Click here for my KNP Photos

Post subject: Boooo!!! im back
Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:48 am 

sorry for dubbel post lol bur no one replayd here agen and ya sorry im back i know i was sepose to put p my fotos and all about my trip 2 or 3 months ago lmao but ya i been busy with a few stuff so dident have time :? but hay im back now and will see that i put up my fotos A.S.A.P!! lol :dance: but ya give me a few days or a week then a few of the 200 ya 200 i took will be up but ya wont put up all 200 some as we all know some fotos we take dont come out rite or blury lol that append to me wen i tryd to get a foto of a lepard near berg n dal where he was in a tree a bit far away so wanted a closer shot so got out big lens but it was hevey so got a few blury shots think i deed to get a way to hold it stedy but i tryd even holding it stedy on the car door but no t much help lol but got a few good ones and i saw all the big 5 in 3 days but ya actuly i saw 4 of the big 5 is 1 day the last 1 of the big 5 the lepord i saw on the 3rd day then lyter after that i saw the othere 4 agen the buffalo,elaphant and rino are easy to find but lucky we saw the lion near berg n dals gate so ya we relly saw alot of anamals all even see that all put up links to the videos i took i even got a action shot of a rino doing number 1 if you know what i mean HAHAHAHAA :lol: so ya all be back here soon with my fotos till then bye and see you all lyter o and ya sorry if there is alot of miss spell typs in this post lol i was in a hurry so i got a few min time to post a messag fast so you all know im still here and the spell check dosent wane work now

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:42 pm 

well here is fotos i got from a e-mail of TELKOM they send ppl to KNP to fix some thing there think wiers lol but ya the guy that went up to fix it had not a small but BIG!!! visator his friend that was with him took the fotos eish the guy i wonder what he was thinking wen he was up there and how long he was up there :lol: hahahaa but ya tell me what you think and is there aney one in KNP that knows this and is there a ranger with them lol

LOL there you go i got this e-mail with the fotos last year in Dec forgot to put them up but ya there is a few thing to think about lol all have my fotos up lyter in the week :dance:

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:28 pm 

sorry for dubbel posting lol but ya thanks DinkyBird for leting me now of my 1st images mm.. i dident delete or move them mm.. all look whats rong and will post them agen there o and also sthe long wyt for my new photos i have been busy thies days with stuff and this is the 1st time in long time sinc i have been here so all see that in the week from monday that i will uplode my 1st few good fotos i too and where and what happend in it so see you all here soon agen with my fotos 8)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]