Skip to content

SANParks.org Forums

View unanswered posts | View active topics

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Page 1 of 1
 [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: From Phalaborwa to Crocodile : Oct 2006
Unread postPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:51 pm 

Hi Everybody,

I am still overwhelmed,tired and refresh at the same time. We left here from Nelspruit early Friday morning for Phalaborwa gate. Slept the first night at Olifants Camp and the second at Lower Sabie. Well, what a weekend!! Breathtaking!!

At Sable Dam we had a wonderful experience with a Elephant Bull,who came up to 2 metres from the hide.It was a hair raising experience to see this huge animal in front of you,knowing that only a little piece of wood is in between you and him.

Then on Saturday at Mazithi (between Satara and Tshokwane) a pack of lions killed a water buck right in front of us. Oh,what a moment! It was so fast, like lightning speed. I can still feel the adrenaline rush threw my veins.

I do have a beautiful action photo of a zebra that I want to share with you all. My son was busy taking pictures of the zebras with the Canon and I was playing with our baby (Sony Mpegmovie VX) camera, when I saw this zebra stallion that got scared of something and his taking of. I just caught him in his turn and do think it's a lovely pic.

Well, that's my story. I'm bushed, but happy.

Good night every one. :wink:
Renata

Post subject: Re: From Phalaborwa to Crocodile
Unread postPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:40 pm 

Post subject: phot added
Unread postPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:47 pm 

Hi Katy,
I have just added my first photo and are quiet satisfied with my attempt. It took me hours to do,but I think from now on it will be easier.
I'll add some more photo's tomorrow.

Night every one
Renata

{I removed the second instance of your photo so the dial-up users are a little happier. DQ}

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]