Skip to Content

Great KNP Staff

A place to share our common humanity, a place where you know you're not alone, a place to recognize and congratulate one another.

Moderator: RosemaryH

Stark
Virtual Ranger
Virtual Ranger

Great KNP Staff

Unread postby Stark » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:36 pm

I was looking over some pictures from our 2012 trip to KNP and sharing some memories with family, and it once again struck Mrs. Stark and I how helpful, polite, and professional a majority of the KNP staff was - including the restaurants and shops. :clap: The service was on par or better than I experience in state and national parks here in the States.

I know this is a general "kudos", but we often see reports of bad experiences that, to me, seem isolated and not indicative of the whole. Just wanted to tell SANParks thank you, from the Starks. :thumbs_up:
"Smooth seas do not make skillful sailors." West African Proverb

RosemaryH
Forum Assistant
Forum Assistant

Re: Great KNP Staff

Unread postby RosemaryH » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:59 pm

Nice memories :D Thanks for posting Stark. :thumbs_up: I will pass this on :gflower:
Rose
Hurry - Such Fun Going On here

Please read the green gate permit you will receive on entry to the park and stick to the rules.

hilda
Forum Assistant
Forum Assistant

Unread postby hilda » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:58 am

Always great to read positive feedback! Thank you Mr and Mrs Stark! I think SANParks and the personnel appreciate it very much if people give them recognition for good service where deserved! :clap: :clap:
Please support the ONLINE AUCTION HERE Click on Lot nr. for picture of item. Closing date: 10 May 2015!

Stephens.L
Guru
Guru

Unread postby Stephens.L » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:12 am

Thank you Stark for taking time to write such a positive feedback, we really appreciate that. I will share this with my colleagues.
Regards

Stephens Ledwaba
Communications and Marketing Department
Kruger National Park
+27 (0)13 735 4116
stephens.ledwaba@sanparks.org

manicwalker

Unread postby manicwalker » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:03 am

Thanks to all the sanparks staff who are making the effort :clap:
and to all the visitors who make the effort to say a Thank you!
its good to give praise to those who are seen to be making the effort to do a job well :)

Return to “Under the Ubuntu Tree”