Skip to Content

Wild Card

Everything you need to know about the Wild Card program.
skylinelinda

Wild Card

Unread postby skylinelinda » Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:32 pm

There are 10 of us coming from the USA. We ordered and paid for the Wild Cards, but of the 10 of us, only six received their cards. We are leaving in three weeks. I believe, since we have the receipts, we can show the receipts and get them, but wonder if this is a problem.

Once while in CapeTown one of our group FORGOT to pack his and we did find an office where it could be reissued.

What do you think it would be best for us to do?
THANKS for help.
Skylinelinda, lover of Kruger

Elsa

Re: Wild Card

Unread postby Elsa » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:03 pm

Not sure if you will have been aware but the S.A post office has just been through a long and protracted labour strike which I am sure has accounted for some of the cards not being delivered.
If they still haven't arrived by the time you leave, all you need to do is print out your confirmation letter/receipts and bring them along where they will be accepted.
Enjoy your trip. :thumbs_up:
Where ever you go, go with all your Heart.

Please add your vote in the Website Community Choice Award

skylinelinda

Unread postby skylinelinda » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:14 pm

Elsa wrote:Not sure if you will have been aware but the S.A post office has just been through a long and protracted labour strike which I am sure has accounted for some of the cards not being delivered.
If they still haven't arrived by the time you leave, all you need to do is print out your confirmation letter/receipts and bring them along where they will be accepted.
Enjoy your trip. :thumbs_up:

THANKS. I just remembred that 12 of us ordered them (all at the same time and from the same Email, etc)
and 9 of us got them. I was just concerned that we should get them somewhere (we'll be in Cape Town before Kruger) before trying to enter the park (Kruger). Looks like we're all set!
Linda

saraf

Unread postby saraf » Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:11 am

Hi Linda,

As DB has said, as long as you bring your confirmation letters you will be OK.

Please note though that you cannot pick up a replacement card any more. They are personalised and have to be sent

If you are worried, please PM me the details of the cards that are still missing, along with contact email addresses and I can get Wild Card to track them.
Website Community Choice Award - Kudu Awards 2015. Voting is now open - see here for details

Return to “Wild Card”