Skip to Content

Wildcard Question?

Everything you need to know about the Wild Card program.
mattmillielibby

Wildcard Question?

Unread postby mattmillielibby » Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:33 pm

Just back today from an AMAZING trip in Kruger with all the family, trip report to come when we return to UK.
Have a few complaints which I will post in the report and maybe people can help us with which channels to go down?!
But anyway, wildcard query is for the father-in-law, he had over 4000R worth of points on his card, only to be told he can no longer use them, he had no notice or warning of this?! Surely this can't be right, if it is that is just beyond unfair?!
Does anyone know anything about this or who we can complain to about it?
Thanks
November 2012 trip
3 Nights Olifants
2 Nights Satara
2 Nights Bergendal
3 Nights Pretoriuskop
1 EXTRA night Skukuza

3 nights sabie river bungalows

saraf

Re: Wildcard Question?

Unread postby saraf » Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:29 pm

This happened in October last year. Everyone who had a provided an email address to Infinity were sent an email by SANParks, it was highlighted on the SANParks and Wild Card websites, it was in the Wild magazine and it was debated on here. Not being in South Africa I'm not sure what else was done.

There was a period when we could use the points to renew the Wild Card with Infinity then swap to the new Earth card. After that any points could still be used with Infinity partners. This may still be the case, I don't know. I spent my points at Kalahari.net last Christmas. If you contact Infinity, the points may still be available.
Website Community Choice Award - Kudu Awards 2015. Voting is now open - see here for details

Return to “Wild Card”