Skip to Content

Does anyone have a Family Wild Card? How does it work?

Everything you need to know about the Wild Card program.

Moderator: Crested Val

Does anyone have a Family Wild Card? How does it work?

Unread postby jeffgordon » Wed May 04, 2011 3:21 pm

Hi all,

I will be visiting the Park in November with family and friends. Altogether there will be 5 of us.

I was wondering what the deal is with the Family Wild Card (which allows up to six people). If you buy this, does it have to actual family who are entitled to use this? Or will it allow any six people in the party to be eligible?

I notice on the purchase page that you do NOT have to associate any one person with the Family card (as you do with the Couple card). I assume this means that I can bring any 5 people along on the same card. Is this correct?

Any advice from those in the know will be greatly appreciated, as the savings are substantial.

Joep Stevens

Re: Does anyone have a Family Wild Card? How does it work?

Unread postby Joep Stevens » Wed May 04, 2011 8:10 pm

Dear All,

Thanks for the query. The policy on Family Wild Cards is quite clear in that it allows one or two adults with their children (maximum 4) under 18 years of age. The children therefore have to be legally the children of at least one of the two parents. Regrettably, children of family or friends or even grandchildren are not allowed to be on Family Wild Card unless they are legally the children of one of the adults.

The Couple Wild Card on the other hand allows for any two persons to be registered for such membership and is slightly better priced that the sum of two Individual Wild Cards.

If there are any further questions, please let me know.

Thank you.

General Manager: Tourism Operations

Return to “Wild Card”