Skip to content

SANParks.org Forums

View unanswered posts | View active topics

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Page 1 of 1
 [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: wild card question
Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:24 pm 

My wife and I are traveling with my sister and her husband to South Africa in November this year. As we will be visiting several national parks we are considering the wildcard. I have two questions about it:

1 - The current prices are till November 1 2011, so can I already purchase one or do I have to wait for the new prices and buy the card in November?

2 - Is the family card valid in this case or is this just meant for parents traveling with their kids and we need to buy 2 couple cards?

Thanks in advance,

Frans

Post subject: Re: wild card question
Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:29 pm 
Honorary Virtual Ranger
Honorary Virtual Ranger

{Moved the topic to the proper forum}

Welcome to the forums!

On question one, your card will be valid for a year. So if you buy it now it'll be cheaper for you. If it is used for only this trip it doesn't matter that the end date will be much sooner.
You will be coming back though. :whistle:

On question 2 I'm 90% sure that a family card will be good, But the guru will correct if needed.

Feel free to use any of these additional letters to correct the spelling of words found in the above post: a-e-t-n-d-i-o-s-m-l-u-y-h-c

Post subject: Re: wild card question
Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:32 pm 
Guru
Guru

Dear Frans,

Many thanks for your enquiry and we are looking forward to host you in SA and national parks. The family card will not be suitable for your group as it allows for a maximum of two adults and 5 children of age not older than 17 years. I therefore suggest two couple cards for your group.

Best wishes with kind regards.

JOEP

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]