Skip to Content

International Wildcard

Everything you need to know about the Wild Card program.
Andreas_79

International Wildcard

Unread postby Andreas_79 » Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:12 pm

Hello everybody,

after following the forum for a couple of weeks i signed in today and this is my first posting.

I will visit KNP next year, accomodation and car is booked as well as an international Wildcard. I ordered my Wildcard on the 5th November and wondering now after three weeks when my Wildcard will be delivered.
I received a confirmation letter with my details and my Wildcard number. Beside this i didn´t get any other information.

Does anyone know how long it takes until the Wildcard will be delivered to Europe (Germany)?

Many thanks in advance and freezing regards from a winterly Germany.

Andreas
http://www.mywildlifephotos.de - Oktober 2011: new photos from my trip to Kenya and the Serengeti.

Joep Stevens
Guru
Guru

Re: International Wildcard

Unread postby Joep Stevens » Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:47 pm

Dear Andreas_79,

Many thanks for your enquiry. The new Wild Cards have been received and are currently being programmed before being sent to postal addresses of members. This is envisioned to be done during December 2010. In the meantime you can use your membership benefits ito access to relevant parks by quoting your Wild Card number.

KInd regards.

JOEP STEVENS
General Manager: Tourism Operations

Andreas_79

Re: International Wildcard

Unread postby Andreas_79 » Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:51 pm

Hi Joep,

thanks a lot for your reply. It helped a lot and now that i know there is nothing to worry about i will sit back and relax and wait for the delivery.

Many regards

Andreas
http://www.mywildlifephotos.de - Oktober 2011: new photos from my trip to Kenya and the Serengeti.

Return to “Wild Card”