- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Update On West Rand Honorary Rangers Birding Weekend 2009
Booking opened on Wednesday 18th June for the 2009 West Rand Honorary Rangers birding weekend and by Thursday 19th June it was 90% full. Thankfully most guests provided four camp choices - Punda Maria, Crocodile Bridge and Lower Sabie could have been filled four times over! We now have 660 guests accommodated in nineteen camps over two weekends.
If you would like to be included on our database for future events, please send your details through to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 086-672-1957.
Thank you to all our supporters – you’ll hear from us soon with booking confirmation details.