Nigerian 911 Scam
Information about a Nigerian 911 Scam
Please note: There are no such persons in the Kruger National Park (KNP) or related to the KNP.
The modus operandi of these people, is the following:
- They supply e-mail addresses with the adverts.
- When contacted by interested buyers they will supply a bank account number and will request the buyers to deposit 50% of the price money into the account before the horns can be sent.
- Once the money has been paid into the mentioned account, the syndicate will disappear just to start another advert with different names and account numbers.
- Please do not reply to these adverts or engage in any communication whatsoever with the proposed sellers.
Examples of adverts:
Browse accommodation and activities availability, and book online via our secure payment system and get 5% discount (excludes activities)
- Rest in Peace Ndloti - we will miss your passion
Posted by: DinkyBird on 6th July 2015
- Loadshedding in the park
Posted by: jocg on 6th July 2015
- Up North
Posted by: K-4S on 6th July 2015