- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Please note that you are about to leave the SANParks website (www.sanparks.org) and will be directed to a partner website.
Would you like to continue?
Nigerian 911 Scam
Information about a Nigerian 911 Scam
Please note: There are no such persons in the Kruger National Park (KNP) or related to the KNP.
The modus operandi of these people, is the following:
- They supply e-mail addresses with the adverts.
- When contacted by interested buyers they will supply a bank account number and will request the buyers to deposit 50% of the price money into the account before the horns can be sent.
- Once the money has been paid into the mentioned account, the syndicate will disappear just to start another advert with different names and account numbers.
- Please do not reply to these adverts or engage in any communication whatsoever with the proposed sellers.
Examples of adverts: