- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Junior Honorary Rangers at West Coast National Park
On Saturday 16 December, the Annual Honorary Rangers Cycle Race was held in the scenic West Coast National Park. Riders came from all over SA to complete either the 80km main race, the 30km short race or the 5km fun ride. The park was closed to vehicular traffic for the time-trial duration.
This event presented an oppertunity for the Junior Honorary Rangers to get involved. They were tasked with running a Coke stand and water table at the second turn around at Kraalbaai for the hot and thirsty riders.