- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Media Release: SANParks mourns the death of a pioneering wildlife vet
He worked with Operation Rhino to save rhinos from extinction and helped develop a “miracle drug” that enabled him to capture and relocate rhinos in South Africa and Africa. Dr David Mabunda, Chief Executive Officer, SANParks said, “His death is a great loss to the conservation sector and our sympathy goes out to the family for the loss of their loved one”.
SANParks, Tel: (012) 426 5000
Gabrielle Venter – Manager: Media & Stakeholder Relations, SANParks.
Tel: (012) 426-5065 or Cell: 083 825-9435