- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Media Release: Update of rhino poaching statistics to date
According to statistics, rhino poachers are targeting the Kruger National Park which has suffered a loss of 103 rhinos killed.
Limpopo, KZN and North-West - collectively accounting for 58 killed rhinos - are also the prime focus of the poachers. These provinces have lost 23, 18 and 17 rhinos, respectively.
The department wishes to once again urge South Africans to report incidents of rhino poaching or any tip-offs that could lead to arrest and prevention of illegal killing to 0800 205 005.
The National Department of Environmental Affairs
Cell: 083 490 2871