- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Media Release: Latest on rhino poaching in South Africa
The hardest hit areas have been the Kruger National Park, Limpopo and KwaZulu-Natal provinces.
The number of rhinos poached is up by approximately 21.6% from the 333 of the previous year, against an increase of 173% and 47% for 2010 and 2009 respectively.
The number of arrests has also increased from the previous year by approximately 27.3% to 210, from 165 in 2010.
For previous media statements on this matter please go to www.sanparks.org
South African National Parks (SANParks)
wanda mkutshulwa – Head of Communications, SANParks, Tel: (012) 426 5201, Cell: 082 908 2692, e-mail: email@example.com